CPLD-None
MICROP-None
RADIO-SSD:2.14.55.01
eMMC-bootmode: DISABLED
CPU-BOOTMODE: DISABLED
HW SECURE BOOT: ENABLED
MODEM TYPE: MDM9215M
DEC 28 2012

I have tried using Windroid universal toolkit v1.2; Hasson2000's all in one toolkit v3.0; command line included in adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140702 (Eclipse 23.0.2.19...)

So, I was trying to unlock, root and flash the phone with a new ROM. I have managed to bugger the phone beyond recognition. There is no OS on at this time, and I am unable to flash any ROM. I was shooting for AOKP-42-20130714 with gapps-jb-20130301-signed, but the phone kept complaining about all the google suite apps stopping, over and over.

I tried a gazillion searches, tried all kinds of methods, nothing.

In my frustration, I ended up doing an advance wipe thinking a fresh install of everything would help. Well, not even ADB sideload is helping any and fails miserably.

TWRP constantly complains that ""device does not appear to be rooted. Install SuperSU now?" Over and over, so apparently that is failing too.

So, if you have a solution beyond the plain vanilla answers, let me know. I am tempted to say that I'll paypal $50 to the person that actually can figure out the problem AND helps walk me through the steps to get this effing phone going again.
12th July 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 72

975 posts
You are in wrong forum.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

But from what I can gather, with emmc disabled, nothing can write or save to your device. Don't quote me, but that's what I'm thinking. A bad emmc chip on any device usually renders the device unable to save to the important partitions.
12th July 2014, 10:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll

You are in wrong forum.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Figures...
Thanks,
12th July 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 72

975 posts
Idk if the one x plus is similar to the Evita. But I do know that having a bad or disabled emmc can cause issues. Try googling your question. If you need any other assistance, I can try. Good luck.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

This link will show differences and similarities

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTC_One_X

Look under model variants
12th July 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 6,796

14,106 posts
Donate to Me
More
Best to ask in the One X+ forum, these two devices aren't alike at all, they have completely different chipsets.

HTC One XL = Qualcomm Snapdragon
HTC One X+ = Nvidia Tegra3

Sent from my Evita
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread