Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

reseted from bootloader, now not able to install any ROM.

OP S1611

9th August 2014, 01:46 PM   |  #21  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

No that's the right one. Was just curious, it seems odd to me that CWM was able to flash the ROM but TWRP wasn't. I'd be interested to see if TWRP would work now after CWM has corrected your problem.

Transmitted via Bacon

trust me wont revert back to twrp any time soon Thanks man for your help.
9th August 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #22  
timmaaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,518
 
15,486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1611

trust me wont revert back to twrp any time soon Thanks man for your help.

TWRP wasn't the problem, the problem was the factory reset from the wrong recovery, for some reason TWRP was just unable to assess your internal storage afterwards.

Transmitted via Bacon
The Following User Says Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #23  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

TWRP wasn't the problem, the problem was the factory reset from the wrong recovery, for some reason TWRP was just unable to assess your internal storage afterwards.

Transmitted via Bacon

yes you are right, but i wonder what good does factory reset via bootloader do?
9th August 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #24  
timmaaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,518
 
15,486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1611

yes you are right, but i wonder what good does factory reset via bootloader do?

It doesn't do any good on a modified HTC One XL, it corrupts the sd card.

Transmitted via Bacon
The Following User Says Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #25  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

It doesn't do any good on a modified HTC One XL, it corrupts the sd card.

Transmitted via Bacon

I learned that the hard way. Thank you.

Moderators can close the thread, issue resolved.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes