No registration required

[Q] Unable to turn on mobile after flashing a ROM - HTC ONE X AT&T

OP pardhu24

2nd September 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello XDA Developers,

Yesterday I had rooted my mobile(HTC ONE X AT&T) using HTC One X ATT all in one Kit also I had flashed it with CWM SuperSU. After that my mobile had rooted to super user and says that "TAMPERED" - "UNLOCKED" on boot-loader screen. My mobile was unlocked now, I started flashing it with Android Revolution HD 33.1 with its boot.img and followed his tutorial to flash it. But it hanged up at 30% near a file system/lib/libwt6pdfrdr.so and restarted to TWRP interface. I tried it 3-4 times always it has stopped at that file only.

After that I downloaded "Liberty-6th-ville-evita-r116" ROM for HTC ONE XL AT&T, flashed it using TWRP, now its 100% done. It rebooted my mobile after that it was hanged up with HTC Logo and saying that "This build is for development purpose only, Do not distribute outside of HTC & blaa.blaa.blaa" and then restarts mobile after 5 minutes.

What should I do now? I'm unable to switch on my mobile.
Last edited by pardhu24; 2nd September 2014 at 01:19 PM.
2nd September 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,514

15,482 posts
Donate to Me
More
You tried to flash a ROM that isn't for your device. You have the HTC One XL / at&t One X (Evita) and the ARHD you flashed is for the HTC One X (Endeavoru). They're completely different phones, and you can't mix and match anything between the two.

What are your bootloader details? Did you remember to flash the boot.img from Liberty?

Transmitted via Bacon
2nd September 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

You tried to flash a ROM that isn't for your device. You have the HTC One XL / at&t One X (Evita) and the ARHD you flashed is for the HTC One X (Endeavoru). They're completely different phones, and you can't mix and match anything between the two.

What are your bootloader details? Did you remember to flash the boot.img from Liberty?

Transmitted via Bacon

Yes, I had flashed boot.img from Liberty, HTC ONE XL and HTC ONE X AT&T are same mobiles, mine is AT&T mobile. Again I had flashed it today. My problem got solved. I donno the reason why it haven't booted before.

Now the problem is my wi-fi is not turning on
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread