Ask a question

No registration required

F2FS FOR EVITA ANY AOSP ROM

OP jrior001

16th September 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 64

363 posts
More
@jrior001 any possibility you can update this thread with new setups for the new CM (with F2Fs baked in) and TWRP 8+. I know you are busy with the new OPO !
16th September 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #82  
OP Senior Member
Flag Va Beach
Thanks Meter: 2,804

1,821 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandys1

@jrior001 any possibility you can update this thread with new setups for the new CM (with F2Fs baked in) and TWRP 8+. I know you are busy with the new OPO !

I may be able to get some freshness out in a few days...CM guys are testing offmode charging graphics ATM and I'd like to hold off until that's ready before building new recovery.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jrior001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 64

363 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrior001

I may be able to get some freshness out in a few days...CM guys are testing offmode charging graphics ATM and I'd like to hold off until that's ready before building new recovery.

@jrior001 has this been merged as part of http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/73192/ ?
21st December 2014, 09:23 AM   |  #84  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 2,427

2,383 posts
More
I hope im not stepping on your toes or anything @jrior001 if so ill take it down but i updated the recovery and Kernel+fstab.zip for android L
here is the new updated files can vouch it works on candy5 haveint tried it on anything else
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flashalot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st December 2014, 09:14 PM   |  #85  
OP Senior Member
Flag Va Beach
Thanks Meter: 2,804

1,821 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashalot

I hope im not stepping on your toes or anything @jrior001 if so ill take it down but i updated the recovery and Kernel+fstab.zip for android L
here is the new updated files can vouch it works on candy5 haveint tried it on anything else

Thanks, now that the device stuff all seems about ironed out for cm12 I can updated these side projects a little.

The previous recovery should work fine for a while, at least until all the kinks for LP based recoveries settle down.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jrior001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread