Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,293 Members 38,609 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Diztronic TPU case - Notification List

Tip us?

CephiroX
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
I did receive the phone on Wednesday. Unfortunately the cases aren't ready yet though. We were working on 2 molds at the same time, OnePlus One, and Galaxy S5 Wireless Charging Cover Compatible Case. I'm sorry to tell you guys, but the OnePlus One drew the short straw and got made after the S5. We released the S5 case yesterday, and the OnePlus One will be late next week. We took 300 pre-orders for the S5 case so it was crucial that we got that one done in time, where as the OnePlus we didn't take pre-orders on. My thinking was there is a lot of S5 owners out there (and no cases designed to fit the wireless charging cover), versus the OnePlus which has been sold in fairly limited numbers thus far. We have gotten a lot of emails asking about OnePlus though, so maybe they have sold more units than I thought?
I'm looking forward to this case being released hopefully next week

@OneStepAhead, I assume this will be available worldwide and not just a US release? (Hopefully since I'm in Canada)

OneStepAhead
Old
Thanks Meter 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by CephiroX View Post
I'm looking forward to this case being released hopefully next week

@OneStepAhead, I assume this will be available worldwide and not just a US release? (Hopefully since I'm in Canada)
We do ship to Canada.
Diztronic Owner

My Current Devices:
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (AT&T)
  • LG Nexus 5
  • Asus Nexus 7
  • Apple iPad (Verizon - 3rd Generation)

Homeless2
Old
Thanks Meter 4
@OneStepAhead Can you confirm if the Diztronic OPO case will fit well with Tempered glass screen protectors? I'm specifically looking at the Orzly protector that's between 0.24-0.3mm

xneoo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Because some people here asked if it will be shipped to germany, i'm afraid thats not the case.
Quote:
Diztronic will ship internationally to most destinations with the exception of the Middle East, South America, Africa, Russia, Greece, Germany, Italy and other select regions we've had issues shipping to in the past.

coolerstar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xneoo View Post
Because some people here asked if it will be shipped to germany, i'm afraid thats not the case.
they shipped, but the shipping costs are very high
Tags
case, oneplus