Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 39,676 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Diztronic TPU case - Notification List

Tip us?

yungtexas
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegyo View Post
5th this

I have plenty of Amazon monies to spend on these cases
I 6th this!!!

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

zephiK
Old
Thanks Meter 3458

DONATE TO ME
Okay guys we get it
Twitter -- If you actually need to get in contact with me just tweet me rather than PMs its more efficient and I can get back to you faster.

OnePlus One: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Nexus 5: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Older devices: Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, ASUS TF101, Nexus S, Samsung Vibrant, G1

gunswick
Old
Thanks Meter 32
7th this!

The lack of other good cases is true.

Any update on the tempered glass protection fitting? Especially the orzly one?

Thanks

ResistanceDown
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I am looking forward to the case releasing. The delay is a bit of a bummer but I had bought the slim case from the main site to somewhat protect the phone til I get this one.

Reignogleph MMXI
Old
(Last edited by Reignogleph MMXI; Yesterday at 01:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
I actually hinted at an Amazon preorder for Diztronic cases, but OSA already addressed that. Monday isn't far off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbudden View Post
My only issue with crowdfunding like Kickstarter etc. is the fact that it takes so long from backing to actually getting the item in hand. (That's if it actually makes it to that stage...)

A case would be no different.
In fact. I'd lose interest by the time the case came out.

The Kickstarter idea wasn't serious (hence my mentioning that is was a mere dream).

Still, what's wrong with introducing a luxury case long after a phone's release? A lot of larger companies do that because users who make do with simple cases at first probably had to make compromises and wouldn't mind upgrading later.

Here's another question: What if Diztronic's red case matched the One's red packaging and accessories (charging cable, SIM tool, etc.)?

But perhaps the darker shade they chose will make strangers in the street less inclined to think my phone has something to do with Beats. I really don't want to be asked about that.

riassan
Old
Thanks Meter 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
If you have a Pantone book we used Pantone 281 C for the dark blue. We have never made this color before, One Plus One and Amazon Fire are the first phones we've ever made it for. It's not the same as the S3 case color. The renders will be more accurate than a real picture, since a real picture will depend on the camera and lighting. Of course depending on your monitor the render might not be accurate at all

Once we ship them they generally take 2-3 days to arrive to US destinations. Sorry about the delay guys, I was hoping we'd have them ready by the end of this week but it's looking like Monday, August 4th.
I got you going on twitter too, for folks who don't use xda specific, but are interested in a great case made for there OPO by @diztroincs.
and releasing on my birthday is great. lol

bachera
Old
(Last edited by bachera; Yesterday at 09:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepAhead View Post
If you have a Pantone book we used Pantone 281 C for the dark blue. We have never made this color before, One Plus One and Amazon Fire are the first phones we've ever made it for. It's not the same as the S3 case color. The renders will be more accurate than a real picture, since a real picture will depend on the camera and lighting. Of course depending on your monitor the render might not be accurate at all

Once we ship them they generally take 2-3 days to arrive to US destinations. Sorry about the delay guys, I was hoping we'd have them ready by the end of this week but it's looking like Monday, August 4th.
I will take a blue and black one please
What's your shipping time to NL?

Also do you have a EU redistributer yet? A friend of mine could do it probably if your interested for some bulk breaking from NL?

Tags
case, oneplus