No registration required

Diztronic TPU case - Notification List

OP Explore3

23rd October 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #681  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 75

364 posts
More
Damn, just when I ordered a hybrid case, although I wouldn't feel comfortable waiting until late November/early December with the "stock" OPO. I am definitely interested in it though!!!
I already dropped it once and even though it was the "best" drop possible (I stupidly forgot to take it off my jacket's front pocket and it fell off while I held it in my hand, it was a sliding motion which ended up on a thick floor carpet with no actual impact) I still felt a chill down my spine as I saw it sliding on the floor (carpet).

Will the buttons be as stiff as the original or will they be redesigned (my main gripe with most TPU cases, very few get that one right...) for easier use? My all-time-favorite on that was the original Samsung S4's hybrid case. The tactility was 100% identical as the naked phone's.

Another thing I am supremely interested in is the "Diztronic Stickerboy Mod" Basically, the original case followed the OPO's curves so perfectly that it actually allowed for a skin to be applied ON TOP of it, making for a unique and gorgeous case with the bonus of added protection:
Leather skinBrushed Metal skin

Will the Ultra case retain the same curves (aside from the bezels obviously) as the original one, making the afore mentioned mod possible on them too?
Last edited by KeyperOS; 23rd October 2014 at 10:50 PM.
24th October 2014, 10:06 AM   |  #682  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepAhead

Due to many requests from XDA members, I'm pleased to announce we are making our Ultra TPU Case for the OnePlus One!

OnePlus One Ultra TPU:

Full Matte Black
Full Matte Charcoal Gray
Full Matte Red

1.9mm thick, reinforced corners, single piece of full matte TPU. For comparison sake, our regular TPU case for OnePlus One is 1.4mm thick. Due to the increased thickness of the Ultra, it will fit the phone A LOT tighter on the sides (and everywhere else). It also offers significantly increased protection than our non-Ultra TPU cases do.

ETA: Nov 18th, 2014.

We are only going to take pre-orders for 1000 black, 800 red, and 800 gray. After that, the product will show on the website as sold out until we actually have inventory in stock. We are a small company, I'm afraid if I just take an indefinite amount of pre-orders we may not be able to meet the advertised date. For most models, pre-ordering cases from Diztronic is not necessary, as we rarely have problems keeping them in stock. The OnePlus One however is the exception to the rule, as this model has done extremely well for us. It remains to be seen if our Ultra case will do as well, I can only hope that it does!

We've made this style case for the LG G3, and Galaxy S5. There are drop tests on youtube for both of those models I believe, if anyone wants to check it out.

@OneStepAhead, I have a OnePluys One, and am seriously interested in picking an ultra case (black).

Can you please provide me an assured date of delivery, if I place the order today/tomorrow?
I require it shipped to Santa Clara, California (zip 95050). I have a friend who is currently there, only until end of November-2014.
24th October 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #683  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 75

364 posts
More
I tried to pre-order a black one but the checkout page said "Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time. Please contact us for alternate arrangements."

Who do I contact and what would the alternative arrangements be?
27th October 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #684  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
ultra oneplus one
so to seal the deal for me, can i put a dollar bill between the case and phone? so I always have a backup money?
27th October 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #685  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
More
i dont see anything great about this Diztronic case. Why all they hype? its just a normal case. Check out other forums where users are complaining about the average quality of this product.
27th October 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #686  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 157

522 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdatuk

i dont see anything great about this Diztronic case. Why all they hype? its just a normal case. Check out other forums where users are complaining about the average quality of this product.

Because there are few choices for a clean TPU case that holds up to abuse.

No need to troll. Move along.
29th October 2014, 04:55 AM   |  #687  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 132

753 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdatuk

Cool story bro. Go back to the OnePlus Forums.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
case, oneplus
Previous Thread Next Thread