FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

Diztronic TPU case - Notification List

Thanks Meter: 52
 
By Explore3, Senior Member on 3rd July 2014, 07:10 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd May 2015, 12:11 PM |#701  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
does anyone have the Orzly tempered glass cover with this diztronic case? Just want to make sure it will fit before i order the Orzly... thanks!
 
 
3rd May 2015, 08:08 PM |#702  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almayce

U WOT M8?!

joking aside, I just bought the red ultra tpu. Now I'm not very much red kind of guy, just wanted to try out something else than black

But seeing there's teal blue I might just get it too

Edit. When will it be available in Amazon.de, can you tell?

Just order from his site directly (tpu-cases.com)
I live in The Netherlands and I have ordered several cases already, and ALWAYS there within 7 days
4th May 2015, 12:16 PM |#703  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 170
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterThiefGarrett

Just order from his site directly (tpu-cases.com)
I live in The Netherlands and I have ordered several cases already, and ALWAYS there within 7 days

Okay, thanks a lot!

Edit: as it turns out, they don't ship to Germany. The site won't let me through to payment, as "they currently do not ship to this location"
Last edited by Almayce; 4th May 2015 at 12:35 PM.
4th May 2015, 06:15 PM |#704  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almayce

Okay, thanks a lot!

Edit: as it turns out, they don't ship to Germany. The site won't let me through to payment, as "they currently do not ship to this location"

Just send a PM to OneStepAhead... I'm sure he can work something out with you?
4th May 2015, 09:34 PM |#705  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 170
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterThiefGarrett

Just send a PM to OneStepAhead... I'm sure he can work something out with you?

Well I just wanna buy one case. I doubt that's worth his time I'm sure it's coming to Amazon soon.
6th May 2015, 04:10 PM |#706  
Enhanced's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanvt

does anyone have the Orzly tempered glass cover with this diztronic case? Just want to make sure it will fit before i order the Orzly... thanks!

I do and it does.
The Following User Says Thank You to Enhanced For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2015, 04:19 PM |#707  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
case, oneplus
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes