Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,629 Members 54,469 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xtreme Guard screen protector

Tip us?

Knight-Rider
Old
(Last edited by Knight-Rider; 24th July 2014 at 05:41 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Default Xtreme Guard screen protector

Just happen to search for Xtreme Guard screen protectors and found a 90% off discount code for the OnePlus One screen protectors. They have two options to choose from, the regular screen protector $6.99 each or HD $6.99, I used discount code Mega90off2 and only works if you buy 2 or more. Not sure how long it's valid for but I purchased 6 HD ones and paid only $4.19 free shipping. I've used Xtreme Guard in the past on other devices and it's pretty much a perfect fit. Happy shopping and hit the like button if this helped you!!!!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knight-Rider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

apristel
Old
Thanks Meter 182
thanks, I just ordered 3 of each kind for the $4.19. I've used xtreme on my gn2 and n5... they are ok..great for the money.

Knight-Rider
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
thanks, I just ordered 3 of each kind for the $4.19. I've used xtreme on my gn2 and n5... they are ok..great for the money.
You're welcome anytime. Ya I used them for my Note 2, Note 3, Nexus 5. Hit the thanks button if this helped you =)

archanphel
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I purchased one for $1.05 earlier this month. IMHO, THEY SUCK! The cutout area for the speaker and camera does NOT stick. Lucky for me, I ordered a set of Illuminshield and they're great! It does a pretty good job on being resistant to finger prints. It still leaves some behind but overall I'm happy with this choice. I'm so glad I only paid $1.05 during July 4th special, other wise I'd ask for my money back from Extreme Guard.
The Following User Says Thank You to archanphel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Crys7y
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Too bad about the shipping price in Europe. It does cost around $6 to get two screen protectors in Eastern Europe. I'd love one of those but I think I'll have to stick to the chinese screen protectors...at least for now. If someone can ship one or two of those screen protectors for a lower price, I'd love to have a private conversation.

n19htmare
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Xtreme Guards has the worst screen protectors of any company. THE WORST....there's a reason they're always 90% off. Google it.

Ive gotten much much much better protectors from ebay for cheap.

Bought 6 pack for 2.99 shipped. Better fitting than xtreme guards (I think they die cut the protectors with a die that hasn't been sharpened in 20 years)
Nexus 5 (Current Device)
Galaxy s4
Galaxy Note 2
HTC ONE X
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
Samsung Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy S Captivate

Knight-Rider
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by archanphel View Post
I purchased one for $1.05 earlier this month. IMHO, THEY SUCK! The cutout area for the speaker and camera does NOT stick. Lucky for me, I ordered a set of Illuminshield and they're great! It does a pretty good job on being resistant to finger prints. It still leaves some behind but overall I'm happy with this choice. I'm so glad I only paid $1.05 during July 4th special, other wise I'd ask for my money back from Extreme Guard.
I never had a problem with Xtreme Guard they are somewhat like Zagg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n19htmare View Post
Xtreme Guards has the worst screen protectors of any company. THE WORST....there's a reason they're always 90% off. Google it.

Ive gotten much much much better protectors from ebay for cheap.

Bought 6 pack for 2.99 shipped. Better fitting than xtreme guards (I think they die cut the protectors with a die that hasn't been sharpened in 20 years)
I have no need "Google it" as you said, like I said never had a problem with Xtreme and I will continue to use them.

mbudden
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Been using XtremeGuard screen protectors on all my devices. They work absolutely fantastic. Never any issues with installation. If I had any issues with packaging during transport... They rushed out new ones.
I don't use the new XDA theme. So don't get all pissy when you don't get your "Thanks"

OnePlus One (OnePlus A0001) - Stock CM11S
Motorola Moto X (Motorola XT1053) - Stock 4.4.3
AT&T Inspire 4G (HTC Desire HD) - JellyTime 4.2.2 R10

Nooblit
Old
Thanks Meter 11
In for 2. Thanks!

cro69
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I purchased these ones for my new OnePlus One dont know if their any good but will post if they are.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/201124102...84.m1497.l2649