FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Would this headset work with the One?

556 posts
Thanks Meter: 123

By donk165, Senior Member on 1st March 2015, 07:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So, I'm buying my OnePlus One on Friday, and id like some new headphones for the ride to work to go with it. Would this headset work with the One? It says in the description that it works for iPhones but it doesnt mention Android.

If not, does anyone have a suggestion for a headset which would work on the One, I don't really want to spend that much and I also need a 1.2m cable at least as I'm pretty tall and need the length.

Thanks!

5th March 2015, 09:05 PM |#2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donk165

So, I'm buying my OnePlus One on Friday, and id like some new headphones for the ride to work to go with it. Would this headset work with the One? It says in the description that it works for iPhones but it doesnt mention Android.

If not, does anyone have a suggestion for a headset which would work on the One, I don't really want to spend that much and I also need a 1.2m cable at least as I'm pretty tall and need the length.

Thanks!

They should work, but honestly, maybe try getting a better pair unless they are only used for this one journey
5th March 2015, 09:20 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Midlands
Thanks Meter: 123

More
What would you suggest, I think the JBL's are too pricey for me and I like discreet earphones for when I'm working
6th March 2015, 02:44 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thumbs up
Why won't buy oneplus silver in-ear??that is also very nice
6th March 2015, 02:50 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Buy skull candy OEM earphone they are really good or you can also get oneplus one official earphones oneplus bullet or silver one or also jbl
6th March 2015, 01:44 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Why not these
I am using the audio technica ath im70s and i can stand by them. Excellent sound for such an affordable pair. May be slightly out of your budget but they are one of the best price to sq ratio for these entry level earphones.
6th January 2016, 09:02 AM |#7  
Flag Bergamo
Thanks Meter: 19

More
obviously works all the headset with jack connector works fine...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)