FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

[Q] OPPO fast charger

90 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By jusatin, Member on 1st September 2014, 04:58 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,

Do you think I could use the OPPO super fast chargers with the OPO without harming the battery?
 
 
1st September 2014, 07:14 PM |#2  
gedster314's Avatar
Senior Member
Oxnard, Ca
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Yes, not an issue. Will it be faster? Yes. Will it be Oppo 7 fast charging? No. It will be be just as fast as any other high output usb phone charger you can buy for a few $. Wait till people figure out how to enable the faster charging before paying the extra cost of the Oppo charger.
2nd September 2014, 09:06 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusatin

Hi,

Do you think I could use the OPPO super fast chargers with the OPO without harming the battery?

Yes, but you won't get fast charge which needs extra pins that the One doesn't have.
3rd September 2014, 07:15 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Wow
7th September 2014, 06:20 AM |#5  
Guti1977's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapocompris

Yes, but you won't get fast charge which needs extra pins that the One doesn't have.

Not sure on that one @lapocompris, Ive seen pictures that show a 7 pin USB and not 5 pin like other phones. If that is what you are talking about
8th September 2014, 04:13 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guti1977

Not sure on that one @lapocompris, Ive seen pictures that show a 7 pin USB and not 5 pin like other phones. If that is what you are talking about

Yes, but it has been confirmed that the Oppo Find 7 charger will charge the One at 2A/H only not 4.5A/H.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes