TPU bumper?

Search This thread

andrea90

Sep 29, 2012
Hi guys

I'm searching for a TPU bumper for my 1+1 like this
T-iP5-1097A-5__Flexible-Soft-TPU-iPhone-5-Bumper-Case-Black-Yellow.jpg

Alluminium seems not to protect enough IMHO...

p.s. I have already the original crystal case from 1+1 store but it's too slippery ( I'm thinking to use on it the sandpaper to make it less sleppery, what's your opinion? )

Thank you all

Jonathan Strange

Nov 22, 2014
I recently got the Diztronic Ultra TPU case (cannot post links yet, but googling it will take you to their site right away), would you consider that a bumper case? Seems like it offers decent protection and the looks and build quality is pretty solid as well.

andrea90

Sep 29, 2012
Seems good but I cant understand if it has the back or not.. I prefer not to have it because I like the matte back of my OPO

Hayaku

May 25, 2008
Toronto
Those kind of bumpers don't exist for the OPO unfortunately. Evolutive Labs failed to kickstart one, and then there's the aluminum one...

I've looked all over.

Diztronic cases have a backing.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

jiammy

May 29, 2012
London
Indeed mate I'm looking for a bumper like this, can't believe there's only the cheap aluminum one.

amd-dude

Feb 25, 2012
Penal
People, don't go and buy cases and think that cutting out the back would make a bumper case, it does not. The case looses all rigidity and the middle section is all floppy. I did this on a galaxy nexus and lg g3 case, neither time did it work. A bumper case is engineered differently to be rigid all around. Don't waste money thinking cutting a case would work.

Just my 2 cents.

jiammy

May 29, 2012
London
People, don't go and buy cases and think that cutting out the back would make a bumper case, it does not. The case looses all rigidity and the middle section is all floppy. I did this on a galaxy nexus and lg g3 case, neither time did it work. A bumper case is engineered differently to be rigid all around. Don't waste money thinking cutting a case would work.

Just my 2 cents.

Orzly comment from Youtube:
Orzly
The two parts are made from two different parts so they can be taken apart if enough force is applied. We would not advise this as the polycarbonate back is there to protect the back of your handset.

Reactions: lemor2008

amd-dude

Feb 25, 2012
Penal
The G3 case I used was basically the same, hard back and tpu bumper, was the same, floppy once removed. It really makes no sense destroying a perfectly good case.

shubhaemk

Nov 9, 2015
Pune
Hey! I use TPU diztronic case ( the one with bumpers on corners )
It protected my device when it feel on corners .

Makes your phone a bit heavy and shabby too.

Back doesn't feel like the sandstone , but we have to compromise for protection.

chenrp

Oct 17, 2006
it is unbelievable that the oneplus one has no accessories at all!
the diztronic case is very expansive.. as there are no alternatives.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just my 2 cents.

Just my 2 cents.

Orzly comment from Youtube:
    Orzly
    The two parts are made from two different parts so they can be taken apart if enough force is applied. We would not advise this as the polycarbonate back is there to protect the back of your handset.
    I've had this Diztronic on my OPO for 2 years now, has protected several corner falls on concrete..

https://www.amazon.com/Diztronic-Matte-Black-Flexible-OnePlus/dp/B00MBS1NA0