OP KSmithInNY

12th August 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92

175 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey Everyone-

Hope you all have been enjoying the videos. Here's an unboxing and hands-on with the Boxwave Blackout TPU case for the OnePlus One.

For additional OnePlus and technology videos, check out my YouTube channel. Enjoy!

Additional OnePlus One videos from my channel:
[Video] OnePlus One Unboxing and hands-on I [Video] OnePlus One quick thoughts I [Video] OnePlus One Clear Case unboxing and hands-on I [Video] OnePlus One FlipCover unboxing and hands-on I [Video] DayJoy Aluminium bumper for the OnePlus One I [Video] IMAK Crystal clear case for the OnePlus One. I [Video] Cruzerlite TPU case for the OnePlus One I [Video] OnePlus One extended review. I [Video] Tudia lite case for the OnePlus One. I [Video] Boxwave minimus case for the OnePlus OneI [Video] Diztronic TPU case for the OnePlus One
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KSmithInNY For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 22

121 posts
Out of all of the cases you have, which provides the best grip? I have a Tudia case similar to the one in the video(matte back, glossy plastic on the sides), but it's too slippery.
16th August 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92

175 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgs929

Out of all of the cases you have, which provides the best grip? I have a Tudia case similar to the one in the video(matte back, glossy plastic on the sides), but it's too slippery.

Yo!! The tudia is slippery because it's matte even on the sides. If they would have made it glossy on the sides it would have gripped well. I chat about all that fun stuff in my TPU case shootout video. Basically, any case with matte on the sides is going to be less "grippy" so the diztronic matte case and tudia matte case. Te case with glossy sides, the cruzerlite and boxwave, will give you the grip to desire!

Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to KSmithInNY For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #4  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 2

25 posts
More
I like your reviews. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to supervg3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread