OP froggymike911

4th October 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #11  
Flag Devon
Thanks Meter: 20

72 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggymike911

If you have you One, you might notice that MMS pictures are low res. I've created a flashable zip for anyone who wants to fix this. Please know what you're doing before flashing, you should have a custom recovery installed, understand risk, etc... XML values for size and resolution were increased, nothing else modified from the original MMS.apk.

CM11s ROM.

Update: Looks like KK has a few changes in flashable zips... I'll update shortly after some more testing. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Update 2: Fixed the flashable zip, learning process with KK for me, been a while since i made a flashable zip. New zip will update correctly, tested on my own device. Enjoy!

Thanks to @richeazy for feedback!

Update 3: Don't flash this on 30O, it doesnt work. Will try to update soon, as the code in M8 doesn't incorporate the fix yet I guess.

Update 4: added revert to flash so you can flash OTA, if you flashed this fix. Confirmed working by multiple people.

You can just replace the apk inside the priv-app folder w/ a file manager and change the permissions to rw-r-r and reboot to get it working. Just tested it and the quality is fixed!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Archfeind2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread