FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Do you use MultiROM on AOSP ROMs or CM11s?

AOSP
 
380 Vote(s)
37.36%
CM11s
 
637 Vote(s)
62.64%

[MOD] MultiROM v33b

2,223 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,190
 
By KINGbabasula, Recognized Developer on 2nd August 2014, 11:28 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th February 2016, 07:07 AM |#3041  
*peep *look around *still happy -Sign out
 
 
10th February 2016, 07:11 AM |#3042  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGbabasula

I'm sorry for this long absence, I hope you can forgive me, I working on the Marshmallow version, with new TWRP 3

wowwwww many many thanks.....
10th February 2016, 09:05 AM |#3043  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Has sultan's kernel got a kexec patch?



Wysłane z mojego A0001 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Last edited by Djok; 10th February 2016 at 09:07 AM.
10th February 2016, 09:05 AM |#3044  
Natakranta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 5,622
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGbabasula

I'm sorry for this long absence, I hope you can forgive me, I working on the Marshmallow version, with new TWRP 3

The Return of the King (2016)
I like this trailer

So good to see you back!
Take your time, remember, it's supposed to be fun for you, not duty.

The Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is: CLEAN FLASH.
The Following User Says Thank You to Natakranta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Natakranta Ad-Free
10th February 2016, 01:39 PM |#3045  
KINGbabasula's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Treviso
Thanks Meter: 5,190
 
Donate to Me
More
The updated MultiROM and recovery are now available on the app
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to KINGbabasula For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KINGbabasula Ad-Free
10th February 2016, 02:10 PM |#3046  
Shadowghoster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baden-Württemberg
Thanks Meter: 180
 
More
I can flash secondaries as intended, but I don't get the trampoline on startup, so I can't boot the secondary
Multirom installed fine on VM13, kernel has kexec patch.
PS: installation of xposed isn't working on secondary (no idea if systemless SuperSU installation is working)
10th February 2016, 02:12 PM |#3047  
KINGbabasula's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Treviso
Thanks Meter: 5,190
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowghoster

I can flash secondaries as intended, but I don't get the trampoline on startup, so I can't boot the secondary
Multirom installed fine on VM13, kernel has kexec patch.
PS: installation of xposed isn't working on secondary (no idea if systemless SuperSU installation is working)

That's weird, make sure you have injected the boot sector and post a kmsg and the kernel you are using in the primary if still not working
10th February 2016, 02:18 PM |#3048  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 747
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGbabasula

The updated MultiROM and recovery are now available on the app

Thanks for the prompt Update sir Please don't think that I'm not grateful, this is just a feedback
1. White hurt the eyes even in low brightness, Do we have the option to change the background color to dark
2. Swapping ROMs is taking much longer time than 2.8.7.0
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paarkhi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paarkhi Ad-Free
10th February 2016, 02:28 PM |#3049  
KINGbabasula's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Treviso
Thanks Meter: 5,190
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paarkhi

Thanks for the prompt Update sir Please don't think that I'm not grateful, this is just a feedback
1. White hurt the eyes even in low brightness, Do we have the option to change the background color to dark
2. Swapping ROMs is taking much longer time than 2.8.7.0

You can choose a theme, there is a thread here around on Xda with those themes with the color you want. No changes have been made on swapping, probably it's because your rom's data are big
The Following User Says Thank You to KINGbabasula For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KINGbabasula Ad-Free
10th February 2016, 02:40 PM |#3050  
mpaopao's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...1#post65089401
2.8.7.x theme doesn't work with 3.0.0.0 (already tested)

White background with lowest brightness still too bright.
10th February 2016, 02:47 PM |#3051  
Shadowghoster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baden-Württemberg
Thanks Meter: 180
 
More
@KINGbabasula here is a kmsg from the last boot. I injected boot sector without any errors. My kernel is a custom build of Lord Boefflas (not most recent source because of my ROM).

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes