Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD] OnePlus One Unlocker: Reset Unlock & Tamper Bit

7th March 2015, 08:53 AM |#371  
Flag rAdelaide
Thanks Meter: 6

145 posts
More
I start off with both flags set to true (tamper and unlocked). Upon flashing the zip (OPO-BootUnlocker.zip) I get confirmation that bootloader has been switched from unlocked to locked and that tampered flag has been set to false. Good. That's what I'm after. However when I go back into fastboot and run fastboot oem device-info I get the notification that the tampered flag is true, which is not what I want, right? Can anyone help me out here?
7th March 2015, 09:33 AM |#372  
Thanks Meter: 2,039

862 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xela-yuki6

I start off with both flags set to true (tamper and unlocked). Upon flashing the zip (OPO-BootUnlocker.zip) I get confirmation that bootloader has been switched from unlocked to locked and that tampered flag has been set to false. Good. That's what I'm after. However when I go back into fastboot and run fastboot oem device-info I get the notification that the tampered flag is true, which is not what I want, right? Can anyone help me out here?

Haven't tried it myself, but I've read that once you enter fastboot the tamper flag gets set to true. Just don't enter fastboot after setting it to false.
9th March 2015, 10:03 AM |#373  
Thanks Meter: 1,517

1,255 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xela-yuki6

this doesn't happen to me. if i set tamper to false it stays that way. the bootloader theoretically could set tamper whenever it sees locked set to false; but AFAI remember, it doesn't.
12th March 2015, 12:12 AM |#374  
Thanks Meter: 0

44 posts
More
Hi i unlocked by bootloader but have now relocked it, how do i get the tampered bit to return to false?
12th March 2015, 04:04 AM |#375  
Thanks Meter: 42

113 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_17

Hi i unlocked by bootloader but have now relocked it, how do i get the tampered bit to return to false?

Use Synapse app from play store.
12th March 2015, 09:33 PM |#376  
Thanks Meter: 0

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmcpnet

Use Synapse app from play store.

It says no UCL as i unlocked the bootloader again but the tamper bit is still false
12th March 2015, 10:06 PM |#377  
Thanks Meter: 42

113 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_17

It says no UCL as i unlocked the bootloader again but the tamper bit is still false

You need to flash UKM:

Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/zip-synapse-script-universal-kernel-t2736986
13th March 2015, 10:47 AM |#378  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 146

561 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickyMax

OK. But to have root I need to unlock bootloader first.

Since the 44S update, one has to be bootloader unlocked to get root, AFAIK!
If not, can anyone confirm this mod worked on un-rooted and locked Bootloader CM 11S, 44s/ 05Q builds?
19th March 2015, 12:15 PM |#379  
Thanks Meter: 6

181 posts
Can i reset the temper flag of my device here find the details as below..

C:\Users\ACER\Desktop\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools>fastboot oem device-inf
o
(bootloader) Device tampered: true
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
OKAY [ 0.006s]
finished. total time: 0.007s

C:\Users\ACER\Desktop\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools>
19th March 2015, 01:30 PM |#380  
Thanks Meter: 61

846 posts
More
Just use the 3rd downlad on the first page. "Download Tamper bit toggle only zip"

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread