Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,130 Members 52,960 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Toolkit][GUI]OnePlus One Toolkit by manudroid19

Tip us?
 
RISHI RAJ
Old
#141  
RISHI RAJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 739
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: yamuna nagar
Quote:
Originally Posted by manudroid19 View Post
What OPO version do you have??

Enviado desde mi GT-S6500D usando Tapatalk 2
16gb,chinese cm11s

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to RISHI RAJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
innomi
Old
#142  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 330
Join Date: Mar 2008
Guys I have a question.
If I use method to root.
Is my cm then still able to use Ota?
Since I like the cm stock rom on it and only one and root as an extra.
Or do I have to flash everytime cm comes out with an update?

Sent from my 1+1 64GB
The Following User Says Thank You to innomi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
manudroid19
Old
#143  
manudroid19's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119
Posts: 138
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by innomi View Post
Guys I have a question.
If I use method to root.
Is my cm then still able to use Ota?
Since I like the cm stock rom on it and only one and root as an extra.
Or do I have to flash everytime cm comes out with an update?

Sent from my 1+1 64GB
You'll be still able to apply otas, dont worry...

And you wont lose root in otas thanks to cm

Enviado desde mi GT-S6500D usando Tapatalk 2
PLEASE hit if helped

Current works:
.-[GUIDE][MOD] Change Bootsplash Image
.-BootAnimation Enabler
.-[GUI]OnePlus One Toolkit

My devices:

.-OnePlus One(shipping)
.-Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 GT-6500D
.-iPod Touch 5G (iOS 7.0.6 jailbroken)

Known languages:
.-Java (Medium)
.-HTML(little but enough)

Windows 8.1 user

Blog: http://galaxy-mini-2.blogspot.com 1.000.000+ views (deprecated)
 
manudroid19
Old
#144  
manudroid19's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119
Posts: 138
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RISHI RAJ View Post
16gb,chinese cm11s

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
So rare...
Maybe you are already unlocked, try to root or something...
If not, then you can try the new unlocking method wich will be added to the toolkit on next version...

Enviado desde mi GT-S6500D usando Tapatalk 2
PLEASE hit if helped

Current works:
.-[GUIDE][MOD] Change Bootsplash Image
.-BootAnimation Enabler
.-[GUI]OnePlus One Toolkit

My devices:

.-OnePlus One(shipping)
.-Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 GT-6500D
.-iPod Touch 5G (iOS 7.0.6 jailbroken)

Known languages:
.-Java (Medium)
.-HTML(little but enough)

Windows 8.1 user

Blog: http://galaxy-mini-2.blogspot.com 1.000.000+ views (deprecated)
The Following User Says Thank You to manudroid19 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
RISHI RAJ
Old
#145  
RISHI RAJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 739
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: yamuna nagar
Quote:
Originally Posted by manudroid19 View Post
So rare...
Maybe you are already unlocked, try to root or something...
If not, then you can try the new unlocking method wich will be added to the toolkit on next version...

Enviado desde mi GT-S6500D usando Tapatalk 2
ok will wait for next version.Is it possible to include that method which allows to root without unlocking bootloader

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to RISHI RAJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
manudroid19
Old
#146  
manudroid19's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119
Posts: 138
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RISHI RAJ View Post
ok will wait for next version.Is it possible to include that method which allows to root without unlocking bootloader

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I dont know that rooting method...

Enviado desde mi GT-S6500D usando Tapatalk 2
PLEASE hit if helped

Current works:
.-[GUIDE][MOD] Change Bootsplash Image
.-BootAnimation Enabler
.-[GUI]OnePlus One Toolkit

My devices:

.-OnePlus One(shipping)
.-Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 GT-6500D
.-iPod Touch 5G (iOS 7.0.6 jailbroken)

Known languages:
.-Java (Medium)
.-HTML(little but enough)

Windows 8.1 user

Blog: http://galaxy-mini-2.blogspot.com 1.000.000+ views (deprecated)
 
playya
Old
#147  
playya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1818
Posts: 5,368
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Florida

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RISHI RAJ View Post
ok will wait for next version.Is it possible to include that method which allows to root without unlocking bootloader

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
no need for a toolkit if you want to do that. simply follow the directions in the threads created for that. Honestly you should at least know what to do without a toolkit just in case you need to repair your device. knowledge of adb is a good thing if you are a rooter...

to root without unlocking your bootloader is simply skipping the step of ffastboot oem unlock and when you push recovery boot right into your recovery and push root zip file over

No disrespect to you OP and your toolkit..
DeBloat your AOKP/CM10 fast and pain free click here
---------------------------------------------------
"Hey if you can type it you can search it" - Google is your friend - Let me Google that for you
--------------------------------------------------
Proud owner of a Nexus 4 on LiquidSmooth 2.5/Samsung Galaxy S2(AT&T)and Wifi Only Xoom
The Following User Says Thank You to playya For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dansou901
Old
#148  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 765
Posts: 2,122
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Aachen
Quote:
Originally Posted by playya View Post
no need for a toolkit if you want to do that. simply follow the directions in the threads created for that. Honestly you should at least know what to do without a toolkit just in case you need to repair your device. knowledge of adb is a good thing if you are a rooter...

to root without unlocking your bootloader is simply skipping the step of ffastboot oem unlock and when you push recovery boot right into your recovery and push root zip file over

No disrespect to you OP and your toolkit..
Wait... Booting a custom recovery requires an unlocked bootloader, even if you are only booting it...

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current device: Oneplus One 64 GB Sandstone Black
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, I'll help you as much as I can.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes