22 posts
More
Can I use the Method 2 on 44s?
The Following User Says Thank You to Silvered For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2015, 03:42 AM   |  #602  
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
More
Everytime i go to fastboot mode toolkit stops detecting my device and get some error that android device not recognised or something what can i do to fix this ?
12th February 2015, 02:28 AM   |  #603  
Flag Hamilton
Thanks Meter: 14

119 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question does a one+ 1 mac toolkit exist??
just curious,
i know a couple oneplus one owners who dont use windows machines..
is there any chance of a 1+1 toolkit mac version existing somewhere???
i personally own a nexus 5 and windows machine, so im asking on a few of my friends behalf's
thanks everyone
13th February 2015, 10:47 PM   |  #604  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 41

336 posts
More
will this work on 05Q update?
14th February 2015, 03:40 PM   |  #605  
Thanks Meter: 2

63 posts
Unhappy Unresponsive One plus after flashing ColorOS120...HELP
I seem to have bricked my oneplus after I flashed ColorOS120 using your toolkit. I have tried to make it into Fastboot with no luck. I have no idea what may have happened. The log said everything was installed properly.
All I get when I press the button is a vibration from the phone. No light, no screen, nothing just a BUZZZ when i hold down the power button. Has anybody had this issue?
Can anyone direct me to the unbricking section? Anything I can to to recover from this?
The phone was rooted and the bootloader unlocked previously
If I continue to hold down the power button + vol up; it just vibrates once again. This will keep on going as long as I hold these buttons down.
Last edited by hermeez; 14th February 2015 at 04:15 PM.
20th February 2015, 08:48 PM   |  #606  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 5

32 posts
More
Device not detected on fastboot mode.
The driver is installed properly.
23rd February 2015, 06:06 PM   |  #607  
Thanks Meter: 5

36 posts
Hmm
My anti-vitus found a 'trojan'. Why is that, does it also download(connect to the web) ?

I was about to go back to CM11 not sure if this softwear will help and with the trojan IDK

Edit: Found my answer in the comments.
Last edited by Peninaa; 23rd February 2015 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Update
4th March 2015, 12:47 AM   |  #608  
Flag frankenmuth
Thanks Meter: 22

61 posts
same here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeez

I seem to have bricked my oneplus after I flashed ColorOS120 using your toolkit. I have tried to make it into Fastboot with no luck. I have no idea what may have happened. The log said everything was installed properly.
All I get when I press the button is a vibration from the phone. No light, no screen, nothing just a BUZZZ when i hold down the power button. Has anybody had this issue?
Can anyone direct me to the unbricking section? Anything I can to to recover from this?
The phone was rooted and the bootloader unlocked previously
If I continue to hold down the power button + vol up; it just vibrates once again. This will keep on going as long as I hold these buttons down.

The exact same thing has happenned to me. I've tried everything I can think of. Tried a recovery toolkit that was supposed to recover even without fastboot mode. All I got from it was a bunch of adware on my computer from it. If you figure anything out please post what it is. I have to use my old phone for now.
12th March 2015, 01:08 PM   |  #609  
Thanks Meter: 4

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixlex

The exact same thing has happenned to me. I've tried everything I can think of. Tried a recovery toolkit that was supposed to recover even without fastboot mode. All I got from it was a bunch of adware on my computer from it. If you figure anything out please post what it is. I have to use my old phone for now.

Have you tried this? It saved my ass when I was in the same situation and the only thing my phone was doing was slightly vibrating when holding the power button.
16th March 2015, 01:14 AM   |  #610  
Flag frankenmuth
Thanks Meter: 22

61 posts
Yes, it did worked for me..awesome..thanks

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread