Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 52,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ ROM ] [ Aug 22 ] Calkulin's OnePlus One v1.3 [ 4.4.4 | KTU84Q | Battery Saver ]

Tip us?

Wisiwyg
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Second that... This ROM is running very nicely; very quick - smooth, and battery life is very, very good! If I forget to put it on charge before bed I can usually make it through most of the next day without a problem.
OnePlus One/64 - Calkulin OnePlus One v1.3 (CM11s 4.4.4), Franco Kernel r16, TWRP 2.7.1.0 custom - EFS backup
Google Nexus 10 - ROM: CM 11, Kernel: Stock, Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
Samsung GS III - sold, HTC EVO 4G - retired

nealed
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince2398 View Post
Love the colored notification icons, is there a way to get back to this after flashing the white icons and without reflashing the full ROM? Thanks
Whats the worrz reflashing the ROM? You won't lose yuor apps and settings / personliastions... just go do it!
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Currently Using
Oneplus One
Nexus 7 Tab

ex. Galaxy Note 3
ex. Nexus 4
ex. HTC One X+
ex. HTC 8X (Phone) (A few months, I tried Windows Phone. but quickly back to Android)
ex. HP Touchpad
ex. NI Adam
ex. Morotola Droid RAZR
ex. Nexus One (RIP - Died after 3 loyal years)
ex. HTC S740
ex. SFR S300+ (Trinity / P3600 WM6.5)

cheerup38
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Is the Camera shutter sound disabled by default? I just noticed it doesn't make any sounds
Current:
OnePlus One
Apple iPad 3 (32GB)
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

Previous:
Galaxy Note 3 N900T | Galaxy S4 M919 | Galaxy SIII i9300 | Galaxy Note n7000 | Galaxy Nexus i9250 | Galaxy S Glide | Nokia Lumia 800 | Motorola RAZR XT910 | HTC Amaze 4G | Galaxy SII i9100 | Samsung Focus | HTC Desire HD | HTC Desire Z | HTC Desire | Galaxy S i9000 | Galaxy S Captivate | HTC Nexus One

dgjenkins
Old
Thanks Meter 46
I've had my One for about three weeks now and have to say it's the best phone I've ever had by a fair margin. I rooted it and installed Calkulin's v1.1 within five minutes of rooting it and have basically only used this ROM and Slim since getting the phone. Both are great but each also has small issues to deal with.

My issue with this ROM is a puzzler to me. For some reason it seems to think my sim is not legitimate and on each and every boot it sends a text message to the other phone on my account (i.e., my wife!) with my phone info, location coordinates, time and % battery life. Ditto my Cerberus app sends an email to me saying "unauthorized SIM inserted", along with all the same information as the text.

This has happened on every boot on all versions of this ROM (1.1, 1.2, 1.3). I don't get this on any other ROM (Slim and tested Mahdi today), and I'm setting them all up with the same apps and as similar config as possible. Pretty sure it's nothing to do with the kernel because it does the same thing on the ROM's stock kernel and AK (on this ROM only).

Other than the fact that the phone spits these messages out, everything works fine and I have voice and data exactly as I would expect and there are no errors or log messages that I can find. Oh yeah, standard sim I got from the T-Mobile store...

iNeedICS
Old
Thanks Meter 250

DONATE TO ME
Haha Calkulin! Boricua throwbacks haha!
Nice to see some Puerto Rican love in here 😃
JESUS LOVES YOU BRO!

fonebone2
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1986 View Post
Anyone else notice a problem with Bluetooth where when connected to a vehicle it will ring at the phone rather than the vehicles radio like it should? It's happened stock and with this rom and with two different kernels. Not sure what's going on.
I haven't noticed this particular problem, but I've noticed a definite degradation in bluetooth audio quality with this ROM vs. stock CM11 when connected to my car stereo. It's particularly pronounced when listening to MP3s. Sound quality is like an old audio cassette, and the volume periodically dips for no conceivable reason.