Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ ROM ] [ Nov 12 ] Calkulin's OnePlus One v2.1 [ CM11S | XNPH44S | Battery Saver ]

OP Calkulin

23rd January 2015, 01:25 PM   |  #601  
Thanks Meter: 19

171 posts
I've got around 6-7 SOT per day with this ROM, that's made me always stay until cm12s come.. You must give a try
23rd January 2015, 02:07 PM   |  #602  
Thanks Meter: 11

83 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by muktheo

I've got around 6-7 SOT per day with this ROM, that's made me always stay until cm12s come.. You must give a try

I'm currently getting the same using stock, yesterday I got 7hr with 14% left.
Yesterday, 09:37 AM   |  #603  
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
I come from 44S.I made a clean install. I found this rom better than stock 44S. But i have two problems. First I don't have root access. When supersu asks for permission I can't press the allow button. The second is that sometimes the keyboard doesn't show up. It is there where it should be but i can't see it. I know it is there because if press the display in the area where the keyboard should be, letters show up in the text area.I solve this problem by wiping data/cache in apps area but only temporary. Any ideas what i can do? Thanks in advance
Yesterday, 09:48 AM   |  #604  
Thanks Meter: 1,905

2,457 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by szaf

I come from 44S.I made a clean install. I found this rom better than stock 44S. But i have two problems. First I don't have root access. When supersu asks for permission I can't press the allow button. The second is that sometimes the keyboard doesn't show up. It is there where it should be but i can't see it. I know it is there because if press the display in the area where the keyboard should be, letters show up in the text area.I solve this problem by wiping data/cache in apps area but only temporary. Any ideas what i can do? Thanks in advance

There are some apps known to interfere with SuperSU confirmation dialog, like Lux. You could also try to open SuperSU and disable the "Tapjacking protection" option.
Yesterday, 10:02 AM   |  #605  
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
Unfortunately didn't work. Should I have busybox installed as it is said in the OP? Because I can't find it in the app drawer
Yesterday, 09:26 PM   |  #606  
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 87

303 posts
More
could someone pls upload the media_profiles.xml file from the system>etc folder of the rom zip..?

pls rar or zip it and upload/
regards
Yesterday, 09:37 PM   |  #607  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 285

2,661 posts
More
Can someone make a F2FS version of this? I am using this one right now but it isn't really the same ROM as it's just stock CM11S for that.
Today, 03:16 PM   |  #608  
Thanks Meter: 211

389 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geokilla

Can someone make a F2FS version of this? I am using this one right now but it isn't really the same ROM as it's just stock CM11S for that.

Just copy the files from init.d folder of this ROM to the F2FS version by @zaphodeeb and Use the Smooth Scrolling Mod from the General Section and you have almost the same thing.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread