FORUMS

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ ROM ] [ Apr 28 ] Calkulin's OnePlus One v3.1 [ CM12S | YNG1TAS17L | Battery Saver ]

20th May 2015, 08:08 PM |#1021  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
downgrading
i want to go from temasek 5.1.1 to calkulin's latest 4.4.4, to do this do I flash the 3.0 F2Fs updater script then 4.4.4 rom and gapps?
Last edited by AndrewM3; 20th May 2015 at 08:25 PM.

20th May 2015, 08:33 PM |#1022  
Thanks Meter: 403

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM3

i want to go from temasek 5.1.1 to calkulin's latest 4.4.4, to do this do I flash the 3.0 F2Fs updater script then 4.4.4 rom and gapps?

I may be wrong on this regard, but I believe you need to flash a previous firmare version (corresponding to 4.4.4). You would have updated it with cm12 and again for the 5/15 firmware. Likely need to find an older modem firmware to flash. And I never used F2FS so I can't speak on that. Best of luck

Sent from my OnePlus One
21st May 2015, 06:57 AM |#1023  
Flag PUNE
Thanks Meter: 85

Donate to Me
More
Invalid zip
I tried download XNPH05Q , but getting message that zip is invalid after download. If anyone can point me to a different download link
21st May 2015, 05:12 PM |#1024  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Execuse me for the question, but I'd like to try the f2fs, and I've never done it before. In order to do it successfully, I need to fotmat /system, /cache and /data to f2fs from TWRP, switch the updater script from the ROM zip with the one provided from the PC, flash the rom and then a f2fs compatible kernel?
If all the steps are right, is it ok to do it with the updater script from v3.0 on v3.1 rom? Or the last one isn't compatible?
Thank you
22nd May 2015, 01:36 PM |#1025  
Flag PUNE
Thanks Meter: 85

Donate to Me
More
Download links
Anyone got the links for downloading.
Seems like OP has corrupt files
22nd May 2015, 02:49 PM |#1026  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giacomo_

Execuse me for the question, but I'd like to try the f2fs, and I've never done it before. In order to do it successfully, I need to fotmat /system, /cache and /data to f2fs from TWRP, switch the updater script from the ROM zip with the one provided from the PC, flash the rom and then a f2fs compatible kernel?
If all the steps are right, is it ok to do it with the updater script from v3.0 on v3.1 rom? Or the last one isn't compatible?
Thank you

nobody has tried what the friend here asks?
23rd May 2015, 12:39 PM |#1027  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi Calkulin,
Thanks for your effort. but i have some problems with the Webview/Chrome.
I'm always getting "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" when i'm browsing specific websites like "weibo.com", "163.com".
Is it related to the Adblock? do you have any idea?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread