[ROM][5.1][OFFICIAL][V3.1] CyanHacker-Lollipop Bacon

Search This thread

Quasar

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2013
Mumbai
RAC0lzD.jpg

About CyanHacker:

CyanHacker is an AOSP Rom, based on CyanogenMod. The aim of CyanHacker is, to provide you a fast, stable and efficient Rom, with a great amount of features. We decided to take the best Base and improve it in many ways. The Goal of CyanHacker:
"Take the best, and make it even better!"

GitHub Source

m4T5ZLn.png

Features:
Same as CyanogenMod as of now. Good stuff coming soon!

Features under the hood

- -O3 optimized.
- Graphite flags.
- Hackify optimizations from Liquid Smooth.
- Compiled with SaberMod.

m4T5ZLn.png

Changelog:
Code:
-Alpha 1 nightly:
Initial release.

-Added CH Settings 
-Updated with latest CM merges.
-For more changes, follow the [URL="https://github.com/CyanHacker-Lollipop"]CH GitHub[/URL].

Installation

-Read everything carefully
-download Rom and Gapps
-boot into recovery
-perform a Fullwipe (you dont have to wipe your internal SD)
-flash Rom
-flash Gapps
-Have Fun!!!

First boot will take very long because of ART so don´t worry!

m4T5ZLn.png

DOWNLOADS

ROM

@Quiche's builds

V3.1

You can use any GApps, but I recommend PA GApps.

m4T5ZLn.png

Credits:

-CyanogenMod
-@noname55804
-@Men_in_black007
-@cybervibin
-LiquidSmooth
-A lot of other ROMs
-Others I may have forgotten.

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanHacker-Lollipop V3 bacon, ROM for the ONEPLUS ONE

Contributors
rudi_j7, noname55804, Men_in_black007, YoshiShaPow
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-01-18
Last Updated 2015-04-14

Last edited:

Quasar

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2013
Mumbai
m4T5ZLn.png

Contribution

If you want to contribute to this project in any way, whether it´s becoming a developer of CyanHacker or a maintainer or even something else everything is highly appreciated. Just contact me via PM.

Support this ROM for another device

If you want to build this ROM for another device and support it there, feel free to do that, it´s greatly appreciated, but please send me a link to the Thread you opened, that i keep overview.

Say "Thank you"

You like this rom? Please hit the thanks button, share it with everyone you know and write a Review in the "Review" Tab at the top of this thread. I´d really appreciate it.

Feature request

You´re missing a Feature in this ROM, no problem! Just add a Feature request in the corresponding tab at the top (tell me also the name of the ROM which has this feature), AND please also write it in the thread!

Bug report

You found a bug? Please inform us by writing a bug report in the corresponding tab at the top of this thread, and please write it in the thread as well!

WE'RE LOOKING FOR DEVS AND DEVICE MAINTAINERS. THOSE INTERESTED, PLEASE PM ME OR @noname55804 FOR MORE INFO. THANK YOU!

Last edited:

herremolog

Jan 18, 2015
Myrties
I hope you didn't dirty flash, because, I tested thrice, and it works just fine. :)

Nope ! I did a full wipe and after installing the Rom and the pico gapp I rebooted the device. Got a message "upgrading android" and after 3 of ... it strated to reboot again and again. I let it reboot for 21 times till I decided to kill it and put back V2 of your ROM

1Nexus

Jun 7, 2012
Unless this ROM includes the CM12 firmware upgrade, maybe you should link it to them as an one-time upgrade as long as they stay on CM12 based ROMs.
EDIT: yep it boots up well with the cm12 firmware upgrade by martin_ro.

Last edited:

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
Nope ! I did a full wipe and after installing the Rom and the pico gapp I rebooted the device. Got a message "upgrading android" and after 3 of ... it strated to reboot again and again. I let it reboot for 21 times till I decided to kill it and put back V2 of your ROM

Did you flash thhe CM12 firmware update?? If you did not.. Bootloop is here to stay.. the firmware update can be found on Bliss roms Op as well as vanir's op.. Flash it nd you will be out of the bootloop .

PS: Only if this rom was compiled before the update and that i doubt :)

Reactions: herremolog

herremolog

Jan 18, 2015
Myrties
Did you flash thhe CM12 firmware update?? If you did not.. Bootloop is here to stay.. the firmware update can be found on Bliss roms Op as well as vanir's op.. Flash it nd you will be out of the bootloop .

PS: Only if this rom was compiled before the update and that i doubt :)

Nope I did not flash the CM12 firmware update. I'm running CyanHacker V2 so clean flashed V3. So what ure saying is ..

1. flash CM12 firmware update
2. flash V3
3. flash Gapps

Correct?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RAC0lzD.jpg

About CyanHacker:

CyanHacker is an AOSP Rom, based on CyanogenMod. The aim of CyanHacker is, to provide you a fast, stable and efficient Rom, with a great amount of features. We decided to take the best Base and improve it in many ways. The Goal of CyanHacker:
    "Take the best, and make it even better!"

GitHub Source

m4T5ZLn.png

Features:
    Same as CyanogenMod as of now. Good stuff coming soon!

Features under the hood

- -O3 optimized.
    - Graphite flags.
    - Hackify optimizations from Liquid Smooth.
    - Compiled with SaberMod.

m4T5ZLn.png

Changelog:
    Code:
    -Alpha 1 nightly:
    Initial release.

-Added CH Settings 
    -Updated with latest CM merges.
    -For more changes, follow the [URL="https://github.com/CyanHacker-Lollipop"]CH GitHub[/URL].

Installation

-Read everything carefully
    -download Rom and Gapps
    -boot into recovery
    -perform a Fullwipe (you dont have to wipe your internal SD)
    -flash Rom
    -flash Gapps
    -Have Fun!!!

First boot will take very long because of ART so don´t worry!

m4T5ZLn.png

DOWNLOADS

ROM

@Quiche's builds

V3.1

You can use any GApps, but I recommend PA GApps.

m4T5ZLn.png

Credits:

-CyanogenMod
    -@noname55804
    -@Men_in_black007
    -@cybervibin
    -LiquidSmooth
    -A lot of other ROMs
    -Others I may have forgotten.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanHacker-Lollipop V3 bacon, ROM for the ONEPLUS ONE

Contributors
    rudi_j7, noname55804, Men_in_black007, YoshiShaPow
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-01-18
    Last Updated 2015-04-14
    m4T5ZLn.png

Contribution

If you want to contribute to this project in any way, whether it´s becoming a developer of CyanHacker or a maintainer or even something else everything is highly appreciated. Just contact me via PM.

Support this ROM for another device

If you want to build this ROM for another device and support it there, feel free to do that, it´s greatly appreciated, but please send me a link to the Thread you opened, that i keep overview.

Say "Thank you"

You like this rom? Please hit the thanks button, share it with everyone you know and write a Review in the "Review" Tab at the top of this thread. I´d really appreciate it.

Feature request

You´re missing a Feature in this ROM, no problem! Just add a Feature request in the corresponding tab at the top (tell me also the name of the ROM which has this feature), AND please also write it in the thread!

Bug report

You found a bug? Please inform us by writing a bug report in the corresponding tab at the top of this thread, and please write it in the thread as well!

WE'RE LOOKING FOR DEVS AND DEVICE MAINTAINERS. THOSE INTERESTED, PLEASE PM ME OR @noname55804 FOR MORE INFO. THANK YOU!
    V3.1 uploaded!

Changelog and Features in our G+ Communitty

Build is untested so keep a backup!

Have fun and please share your thoughts :)
    If everything goes well, we should be able to update CyanHacker V3 to android lollipop 5.1 by the weekend!

+++Important information+++

Please read this post

Thanks for all your support :)