Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 39,491 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][bacon] PAC-man 4.4.4.Beta-1.0 [PA,AOKP,CM]

Tip us?

Nick0703
Old
Thanks Meter 2118

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankos72 View Post
I dirty flashed to the 7/29 dev build. Double tap to wake still doesn't work. I thought it was in the settings, but I cannot find it.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

NOTICE: I do not respond to tech support questions through PM! If you need help ask in my threads!
DON'T CLICK THIS!

YOU!
The Following User Says Thank You to Nick0703 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frankos72
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thanks Nick. You know, I know you didn't choose it since the feature came from CM, but display and lights isn't exactly an intuitive place got double tap wake.

So now I have another problem , which is probably in settings somewhere also. Every time I get in my car and the Bluetooth connects, my phone starts playing audio files that are saved on it. I've never experienced this in any previous phones or ROMs and so I'm not sure where the setting would be .

I've tried searching, the only help I can find is from 2011 and that version of android is so old the setting is not in the same place anymore.

Thanks again for all your help .
Jev Van - www.pigstands.com
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 - Stock Root
  • Asus TF300TL

bud77
Old
Thanks Meter 189

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankos72 View Post
So now I have another problem , which is probably in settings somewhere also. Every time I get in my car and the Bluetooth connects, my phone starts playing audio files that are saved on it. I've never experienced this in any previous phones or ROMs and so I'm not sure where the setting would be .

I've tried searching, the only help I can find is from 2011 and that version of android is so old the setting is not in the same place anymore.

Thanks again for all your help .
I've been using BT on PAC for over 6 months now, and it always worked that way
Feeling happy ? There's a thanks button for that

Buster99
Old
Thanks Meter 217

DONATE TO ME
yeah, that actually is strange sometimes with the bt audio. in the mornings i usually use pocketcast omw to work. omw home usually gonemad audio. but my car always shows the last track in Google music... had to disable the stock player otherwise that thing would automatically play... )

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

but i have that with all my phones (also it seems its cm based rom issue)

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

OnePlus One - PACman Rom, TWRP2 /\ V500 - PAC-Man ROM - TWRP2 /\ TF300t - CyanogenMOD 11 ART - TWRP2 /\ Work: Xperia Z1 - PAC-Man ROM - Philz Touch Recovery
retired:
GT-I9505 - PAC-Man ROM - Philz Touch Recovery /\ A700 - PAC-Man Rom - TWRP2 /\ Galaxy Nexus - CM10 - TWRP2 /\ Sony X10 rooted stock (crappy phone) /\ iphone 4 (work)

Stay Secure - Use LastPass Passwordmanager (and get 1 month free for your android device)

if I was of assistance kindly hit the thanks button