[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][BACON] PAC-ROM LP-MR1

Search This thread

Sushibagel

Apr 29, 2011
Anyone else have the issue that the navbar gets enabled at every boot?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Agret

Jun 9, 2010
Melbourne
OnePlus 5T
I like this rom, have been using it since I got my oneplus. Only issue I have is every time I go to make a call it will ring for 2 seconds then the phone reboots. After reboot I can make the call but then when the time comes to make another it will reboot again. Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it?

Nick0703

Jan 4, 2011
?
I like this rom, have been using it since I got my oneplus. Only issue I have is every time I go to make a call it will ring for 2 seconds then the phone reboots. After reboot I can make the call but then when the time comes to make another it will reboot again. Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it?

Are you using a different kernel? Did you clean flash when you first flashed this ROM?

shakeandscream

Jun 17, 2011
Idaho Falls
Probably a dumb question but in the screenshots it shows the dock at the bottom with more than four icons on there. How would I enable that? Or is that a different version? Running the latest nightly

bud77

Jun 29, 2011
Near Paris

I'm using AK kernel, and no issue here
Did you restore data from another rom ?

Probably a dumb question but in the screenshots it shows the dock at the bottom with more than four icons on there. How would I enable that? Or is that a different version? Running the latest nightly

AFAIK it's not yet included. The screenshot was from an earlier version (before they removed all features)

Reactions: shakeandscream

Agret

Jun 9, 2010
Melbourne
OnePlus 5T
Are you using a different kernel? Did you clean flash when you first flashed this ROM?

I'm using the stock kernel that comes with the ROM, I restored backups of all user apps from titaniumbackup of my Nexus5 though. None of the contact/dialer stuff would've come across though since I didn't backup my system apps or random user data stores that Titanium give you access, purely did the user apps and pressed to "restore missing" so it wouldn't have done any data for apps that already exist on Pacman ROM. I did a dirty flash of a newer nightly though I think the problem occurred from my first flash. My first nightly I installed was around 10th of August and the second I flashed was 18th of August. Haven't flashed any other system stuff or changed kernels though.

lewisville

Aug 21, 2013
First, thanks a lot for such a wonderful ROM.

Steve kondik updated in jira that a lot of audio issue related to mic have been fixed and are now in the CM nightly build.

Here is the link to the bug in question

https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/BACON-133

Any idea if this has been ported to nightly builds? If not, are there any plans to do so?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: rayandreas

RISHI RAJ

Mar 2, 2012
New Delhi
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello Im using latest nightly.One bug I found is When I place clock to centre It doesn't get updated with time.I have to turn screen on & off to update it.Second bug I found,but it may be kernel related that Ibcannot turn on wifi hotspot,Although it does shows checked.I also cannot use usb tethrering

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nick0703

Jan 4, 2011
?
Hello Im using latest nightly.One bug I found is When I place clock to centre It doesn't get updated with time.I have to turn screen on & off to update it.Second bug I found,but it may be kernel related that Ibcannot turn on wifi hotspot,Although it does shows checked.I also cannot use usb tethrering

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
We fixed them like 3-4 days ago. Use the latest nightly.

Reactions: RISHI RAJ

jbinc

Feb 12, 2011
Saskatoon
Anyone know about the headphone jack not pushing audio? BT works fine,external speakers work fine, tried different cables with FM transmitter and different headphones.getting nothing.tried different apps too. Google music and youtube

jbinc

Feb 12, 2011
Saskatoon
Anyone know about the headphone jack not pushing audio? BT works fine,external speakers work fine, tried different cables with FM transmitter and different headphones.getting nothing.tried different apps too. Google music and youtube
Sorry, I should also add that it worked on stock cm11s for one plus.
Thanks!

Nick0703

Jan 4, 2011
?

Sorry, I should also add that it worked on stock cm11s for one plus.
Thanks!

I'm on the latest build and it's working fine for me. :confused: Can you get a logcat? It will help us figure out the problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* Flashing the LP ROM for the first time, click here *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    PAC-ROM, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    MaDc0w, Nick0703
    Source Code: https://github.com/PAC-man

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2015-10-11
    Current Beta Version: 3
    Beta Release Date: 2015-08-29

Created 2014-07-10
    Last Updated 2015-10-11
    Lollipop builds!

We officially released the lollipop build today!

Note: You only need to do this once and that's it.

Now pay attention to this or else your device will bootloop and we won't help you because you didn't listen!
    If you did listen and still bootlooping, we'll help you then :p

To use PAC LP, you'll need the latest FW from CM!

1. Flash one of the latest CM LP nightlies first.
    2. Reboot your device.
    3. Once you've successfully booted into CM12, reboot into recovery.
    4. Clear data/factory reset.
    5. Flash PAC LP and the gapps that we provided.

Also PAC LP comes with our custom kernel which has lots of features.
    To use them, I suggest you use this app. http://xdaforums.com/android/software/zip-synapse-script-universal-kernel-t2736986
    Makin' bacon

New build is up.

Until we announce and push RC-3 and re-enable nightly, I fried some bacon while Nick0703 was getting some deserved sleep. :angel:

Check the OTA on PAC Console, under Dev Build, or you can download it from here.
    Test Build

I uploaded a test build on Basketbuild. This one contains OMNI's Tinted Status Bar feature. Do not report any bugs regarding this as it's still WIP.

https://s.basketbuild.com/filedl/de....4.4.Fat_ALBERT-Nick0703-_20141023-211603.zip