Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.0][BACON] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1

Announcement from MaDc0w: Nick0703: LP Builds are out!
3rd April 2015, 09:55 AM |#621  
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaschaKH

15/04/01 gave more than some problems, worst was sleep of death. Back to 15/03/27.

Lp has no PAC console till now. I guess 5.1 might come first.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for the answer, and +1 for the sleep of death here.

11th April 2015, 03:21 PM |#622  
Thanks Meter: 2

36 posts
More
Double touch not working sometimes
After upgrading to Lollipop 5.0, I have noticed that in certain cases (after a phone call), double touching the screen does not open the the phone. Even pressing the power button does not let me get into the phone. The only way I have found out so far is to reboot by hard pressing the power button. Is this a known bug?

Other than this and minor issues already documented in the thread, it works very nice. Thank you very much for this build.
11th April 2015, 10:51 PM |#623  
Thanks Meter: 238

765 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisville

After upgrading to Lollipop 5.0, I have noticed that in certain cases (after a phone call), double touching the screen does not open the the phone. Even pressing the power button does not let me get into the phone. The only way I have found out so far is to reboot by hard pressing the power button. Is this a known bug?

Other than this and minor issues already documented in the thread, it works very nice. Thank you very much for this build.

I can tell you that this issue is not just in this rom. I have flashed and tested a large portion of the roms for this device from XDA forum and have seen this issue elsewhere. It isn't just Pac. But I've also noticed that it doesn't happen a lot. If it does than I would suggest reflashing the latest firmware update and then reflashing the latest PAC again.

"Chance Favors the Prepared"
12th April 2015, 07:09 PM |#624  

36 posts
More
Thanks @glockman4519. I will reflash if it happens couple more times. Is this being treated as a bug?
17th April 2015, 12:06 PM |#625  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 41

338 posts
More
is there a mirror where i can download this rom from? for some reason i can't download it from the file host used on the official forum
18th April 2015, 01:04 AM |#626  

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by no_username_available

is there a mirror where i can download this rom from? for some reason i can't download it from the file host used on the official forum

Try this https://basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/bacon/Nightly
The Following User Says Thank You to lewisville For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2015, 03:31 AM |#627  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 41

338 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisville

Try this https://basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/bacon/Nightly

thanks, but every time i click the link to download, it refreshes the page but no download starts what so ever. Ill try again but I appreciate your help. Testing Oxygen OS for now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread