FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you want Android L style to be integrated in KK builds?

Sure, why not

41 Vote(s)
67.21%
Hell NO!

10 Vote(s)
16.39%
I don't care

10 Vote(s)
16.39%

[ROM][6.0.1][05/23][OMNI] SlimSaber - find7op (aka bacon)

6,226 posts
Thanks Meter: 33,019

By fusionjack, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 25th August 2014, 02:40 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th February 2016, 12:55 AM |#16601  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricosuave95

Hi guys, bit of a problem here...

Tried flashing the SlimSaber rom on my 1+1 as per the instructions in the first post.

All seemed to go well, but upon reboot it does some very strange things.

First off, It boots to the oneplus one logo then the screen appears to shut off.

Before it does, however, windows 7 detects it (while connected by usb) as three hard drives, one of 90GB and isn't readable because its locked out, and the other two cant be read because it isn't formatted.

I cant even boot into a full recovery, as it seems to power off and on when I do it (yes, I am doing it right)

Lastly, I am able to get into the Cyanogen Simple Recovery <3e> KVT49L where I have wiped the data, cache partition and media upon several tries, all of which did nothing.

I also tried the 'apply update' where I sent a few different OTA packages to the phone in the attempts to flash it, but they fail saying the verifications aren't correct (they have a few different errors)

Please help, and I can provide more info if necessary.

Yes, this rom does boot twice
It will boot to oneplus logo
Then reboot again, this time it will go further ahead and do all the optimizing apps thing and then the screen

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to joshiameya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joshiameya Ad-Free

11th February 2016, 01:07 AM |#16602  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Tried flashing the SlimSaber rom on my 1+1 as per the instructions in the first post.

First off, It boots to the oneplus one logo then the screen appears to shut off.

Before it does, however, windows 7 detects it (while connected by usb) as three hard drives, one of 90GB and isn't readable because its locked out, and the other two cant be read because it isn't formatted.

I cant even boot into a full recovery, as it seems to power off and on when I do it (yes, I am doing it right)

Lastly, I am able to get into the Cyanogen Simple Recovery <3e> KVT49L where I have wiped the data, cache partition and media upon several tries, all of which did nothing.

I also tried the 'apply update' where I sent a few different OTA packages to the phone in the attempts to flash it, but they fail saying the verifications aren't correct (they have a few different errors)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshiameya

Yes, this rom does boot twice
It will boot to oneplus logo
Then reboot again, this time it will go further ahead and do all the optimizing apps thing and then the screen

Thank you for that. Upon powering up it does the following (while connected by usb to win 7 computer):

- 1+1 logo (no usb connection or display to computer
- black screen (usb connection to computer, giving drive info as mentioned above)
- continued black screen and no change, movement, vibration buzz or usb notification on computer

I'm certain that something isn't right. I do have the Bacon Root Toolkit available (but I have tried some things off of it and cant seem to get it going either). Are there any other programs for flashing that I can try?
Last edited by ricosuave95; 11th February 2016 at 01:13 AM.
11th February 2016, 01:15 AM |#16603  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
I saw that you are using Cyanogen Recovery, can you flash twrp recovery image and see if you can boot into that

The Following User Says Thank You to joshiameya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joshiameya Ad-Free
11th February 2016, 01:23 AM |#16604  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Well that was weird. I tried several OEM builds and a few custom roms, nothing worked. Then I tried another OEM one again, downloaded from the same place.

And it seemed to work this time... Didn't even need to get into TWRP this time, but I'll remember it for next time.

Thank you.
11th February 2016, 03:09 AM |#16605  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 1,809

More
Quote:

You did not read the first post properly. You need TWRP. Not Cyanogen Recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to indian84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift indian84 Ad-Free
11th February 2016, 03:46 AM |#16606  
Thanks Meter: 151

More
@fusionjack check this from omni changelog
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1455162341467.jpg
Views:	578
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	3641671  
The Following User Says Thank You to gamal001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gamal001 Ad-Free
11th February 2016, 05:37 AM |#16607  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 111

More
I just noticed that my phone doesn't end muting after the muting time defined in “Don't disturb“-settings ends. Anyone else having this issue? Glad if someone could help here

Swyped from my incredible OnePlus One with the one and only Tapatalk.
11th February 2016, 08:00 AM |#16608  
Flag Gorizia
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulikid

I just noticed that my phone doesn't end muting after the muting time defined in “Don't disturb“-settings ends. Anyone else having this issue? Glad if someone could help here

Swyped from my incredible OnePlus One with the one and only Tapatalk.

Hi, I've the same issue, but I didin't find any solution.

Someone know how close the telephone app at the end of calls, to come back on launcher home automatically?

Bye
Cesare
11th February 2016, 08:40 AM |#16609  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Small request @fusionjack can you add quick pin unlock to the Rom ?

The Following User Says Thank You to zedbg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zedbg Ad-Free
11th February 2016, 09:33 AM |#16610  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionjack

[*]Flash latest firmwares if you haven't flash it yet. Refer to the FAQ on second post for more information.

Where can I check what filrmware i have? I have look on the second post but I can't find it.
11th February 2016, 10:02 AM |#16611  
Flag The Borders
Thanks Meter: 2,952

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleyhafeld

Where can I check what filrmware i have? I have look on the second post but I can't find it.

Look in about phone baseband also use fastboot to flash the firmware, that way is 100% that it works as some versions of TWRP do not allow firmware flashing

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bacon, sabermod, slimkat, slimsaber, unofficial

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)