[ ROM ][ Aug 21 ] Stock Rooted 4.4.4 XNPH33R

Search This thread

Freddy1X

Jun 7, 2012
Astral Planet
www.omghackers.com
I'm using 64GB version, so can I flash this?
Also, is it compulsory to flash the Radio?

Edit : Ahhh.. It seems that everything is working fine right now.. And no need to flash the Radio too.. Thanks to OP.. Really appreciate your effort..

Last edited:

-greenboy-

May 1, 2011
Triangle, VA
did the clean install and clear cache/dalvick, but reboot issue remain.

is there any tar flash tool that I can try to put it back as it came out of the factory?

like Samsung kies for samsung device.

highdiver_2000

Aug 10, 2012

bruce7373

Apr 28, 2012
Los Angeles
Guys, I just need a confirmation:

Currently I'm on 44S with TWRP. If I clean reflash the ROM and radio, with the Keep CM Recovery enabled, that will bring the phone back to stock, at least where OTAs are possible, correct? I've just sold it and I want to be sure it's hassle-free for the new owner.

Last edited:

ryanismo

Jun 17, 2010
Manila
Samsung Galaxy S10+
First off, I want to thank Calkulin for the resources. I was on CM12 and I tried going back to KitKat with this ROM version. Clean flashing worked like magic. Everything was working fine. Then, there was an OTA update to 38R. I installed it automatically thru OTA. Tinkered with my OPO on 38R and evrything was A OK. Finally, there's the 44S OTA update notification. i said to myself, since it's the system recommending me to update, why not do it? And, so I did. However, my OPO was not able to make it thru. it got bricked immediately after tapping on that "Install update" button. My battery's charge was still about 90%. i am just wondering what could have gone wrong? I was also banking on the idea that this Stock Rooted ROM is "OTA safe."

Top Liked Posts