Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[toolbox] OnePlus One Toolbox

OP alex.inthi

24th January 2015, 03:02 AM   |  #221  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
I just did this last night with my 44S, 64G OPO.

I am rooted now and was easy as can be. The only problem that I have encountered is that my tether doesn't seem to want to work. I have went through about every APN setting you could imagine. Is there any idea on if rooting this would have caused this issue?

Thanks in advance!
27th January 2015, 07:41 PM   |  #222  
Thanks Meter: 3

130 posts
I downloaded Toolbox v5. I am unlocking bootloader and flashing to TWRP recovery for the first time. I want to flash the latest recovery image of TWRP 2.8.4.1. How do I do this using the Toolbox v5.1? Can I delete the TWRP.iso located in the OPO/Recovery folder and rename the latest TWRP 2.8.4.1 image to TWRP.iso and put it in the OPO/Recovery folder?
29th January 2015, 08:21 PM   |  #223  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 142

824 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zythyr

I downloaded Toolbox v5. I am unlocking bootloader and flashing to TWRP recovery for the first time. I want to flash the latest recovery image of TWRP 2.8.4.1. How do I do this using the Toolbox v5.1? Can I delete the TWRP.iso located in the OPO/Recovery folder and rename the latest TWRP 2.8.4.1 image to TWRP.iso and put it in the OPO/Recovery folder?

Once your rooted download the app from the app store called Flashify and that will help you easily upgrade your recovery.
Yesterday, 06:16 PM   |  #224  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 7

37 posts
More
Worked like a charm...! kept getting nothing when i tried to use oem unlock command, realised i might already be unlocked, tried flashing recovery directly and it worked
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread