[Toolkit] Wug's Bacon Root Toolkit v1.0.3 [Updated 04/16/15]

Search This thread

WugFresh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2010
Unlocking, rooting, relocking and unrooting simplified! (and much more!)

VERSION 1.0.3 - This is the first full featured port of NRT's codebase to a new device + additional features like EFS backup, debuggable boot.img, fastboot erase & format utilities, selective modem flashing, and more.

[Full feature list coming shortly...]

~ my goal for this project is make the entire process as smooth and simple as possible ~

vxa5Bix.png

LcKZsoT.png

More information & Download Links: http://www.wugfresh.com/brt/

Enjoy! ^_^

{{ WugFresh }}

Last edited:

erdal67

Nov 1, 2012
Great, now wait till my One comes so I can use this bad boy[emoji41]

Sent from iPhone while waiting for bacon to arrive

paztine

Apr 15, 2012
City of Freeway
Google Pixel 8 Pro
big welcome

now let the crack flashing begin..big addition to bacon development. been using this on all my nexus devices with 0 failure. i know some old school guys might not like this new tools but if we have other way to play around with our toys why not. thanks dev for bringing in this over here...

sofreshjive

Dec 22, 2010
Doesn't seem to be working for me... I'm updated to the newest build (KTU84Q) and also version (XNPH44S). Every time I try to do a backup of my apps+data, it says "waiting to reboot..", but phone doesn't reboot, then it goes straight to "waiting for device..", then just hangs there and eventually times out. I have MTP disabled, and USB debugging enabled... any one know what could be the reason?

grieflar

Aug 10, 2010
Thanks for this!

Been using your toolkit for my Nexus 7 and just love it, even donated for some beer :)

NCguy

Jul 4, 2010
NC
I donated just to show my appreciation for porting this kit to the OPO. There are other OPO kits but they are pretty basic compared to this kit. I plan to continue to support the developer and I hope this kit will be around for future OPO models as released.

Reactions: fredzen14

morissio

Jan 8, 2012
Milan
www.tuttoandroid.net
I have subscription this thread because I 'm very interesting to its development

I Don't undestand why a lot of posts are unnecessary like "thanks" "ohhh" "amazing". Is this useful for the tool or only for incremental the own posts? This unnecessary post hide questions and informations.
I'm not a moderator here, so If they accept it no problem.

Last edited:

NCguy

Jul 4, 2010
NC
I have subscription this thread because I 'm very interesting to its development

I Don't undestand why a lot of posts are unnecessary like "thanks" "ohhh" "amazing". Is this useful for the tool or only for incremental the own posts? This unnecessary post hide questions and informations.
I'm not a moderator here, so If they accept it no problem.

Because a product like this requires an incredible amount of time and dedication by the developer and will likely (and hopefully) go on for a long time to come. It's important to show both verbal and financial appreciation if you want the developer to remain in the game.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unlocking, rooting, relocking and unrooting simplified! (and much more!)

VERSION 1.0.3 - This is the first full featured port of NRT's codebase to a new device + additional features like EFS backup, debuggable boot.img, fastboot erase & format utilities, selective modem flashing, and more.

[Full feature list coming shortly...]

~ my goal for this project is make the entire process as smooth and simple as possible ~

vxa5Bix.png

LcKZsoT.png

More information & Download Links: http://www.wugfresh.com/brt/

Enjoy! ^_^

{{ WugFresh }}
    Hey guys - I have been neglecting BRT some programming love. After this next round of updates to NRT, I am going to port over all the new systems and functions. There have just been so many changes and different directions - I wanted to come up with a nice unified system before I hopped back over to BRT. I will get this program working nicely again for all the new builds. Regarding the new One Plus devices (Oneplus two and One x or whatever its called) - I am open to working on that. So stay tuned! Regards

Wug
    BRT v1.0.3 Released. Full support for CM12. I used the official factory pack with the the userdata_64.img from the previous cm11 release included (since that is what the regular userdata.img is as well); so you can use this to upgrade directly to CM12 with the kit. Full root support, and all other BRT features. Working on other stuff as well, but wanted to get this release out asap. Stay tuned!

Enjoy! ^_^

{{ WugFresh }}
    I use this for my Nexus 7. The BEST toolkit ever. Thank you so much!

I like this OnePlus One device, I will be sure to update this kit with new cool features soon.

{{ WugFresh }}