So You Want The One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
Hey guys, if you want the One, there are a ways of going about it...I'm speaking this from experience because I have gotten an invite, and 4 of my friends have (some devs, some not). I know some of these are obvious, but sometimes, people disregard some of the most obvious ways

So what's makes us special? That's the beautiful part: nothing

I'll start off by saying how I got it. I was one of the first 5000 members of the forums. But I never posted. like ever lol. Eventually, I checked my spam and saw the invite. Easy enough. So be alert

Next, one of my friends was the opposite of me. He was late to the forum, but really enjoyed the OnePlus community. He was very active. He got to the "kitkat" level in the forum system and soon enough, he got an invite. So be active

My second friend got it because he won one of their contests. Simple as that. So be aware.

Lastly, two of my friends got it via invites from people they knew. So be social.

Now, if you're really impatient, buy the ColorOS edition OnePlus, and flash CM11S onto it. That's my last piece of advice: be flexible

A summation for those who don't want to spend time:
  1. Be Alert
  2. Be Active
  3. Be Aware
  4. Be Social

Last edited:
Reactions: sathish804

eksasol

Nov 22, 2009
It's just a phone, not a Target's team members seminar. Pretty sure eventually the phone will become widely available and the exclusivity will wear off.

Reactions: pratyush997

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
It's just a phone, not a Target's team members seminar. Pretty sure eventually the phone will become widely available and the exclusivity will wear off.

Oh it will definitely. But people don't want to wait. There are literally thousands of people begging for invites on G+ and the OnePlus forums. I just thought I'd share my experiences to help the people who really want it

Also, I actually like Target lol. I made the post like this just because I thought it was easier to follow and simpler to remember

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Oh it will definitely. But people don't want to wait. There are literally thousands of people begging for invites on G+ and the OnePlus forums. I just thought I'd share my experiences to help the people who really want it

Also, I actually like Target lol. I made the post like this just because I thought it was easier to follow and simpler to remember
    Hey guys, if you want the One, there are a ways of going about it...I'm speaking this from experience because I have gotten an invite, and 4 of my friends have (some devs, some not). I know some of these are obvious, but sometimes, people disregard some of the most obvious ways

So what's makes us special? That's the beautiful part: nothing

I'll start off by saying how I got it. I was one of the first 5000 members of the forums. But I never posted. like ever lol. Eventually, I checked my spam and saw the invite. Easy enough. So be alert

Next, one of my friends was the opposite of me. He was late to the forum, but really enjoyed the OnePlus community. He was very active. He got to the "kitkat" level in the forum system and soon enough, he got an invite. So be active

My second friend got it because he won one of their contests. Simple as that. So be aware.

Lastly, two of my friends got it via invites from people they knew. So be social.

Now, if you're really impatient, buy the ColorOS edition OnePlus, and flash CM11S onto it. That's my last piece of advice: be flexible

A summation for those who don't want to spend time:
    1. Be Alert
    2. Be Active
    3. Be Aware
    4. Be Social