CyanogenMod tries to build a new, fresh "nightly" version every 24 hours for each of the devices it supports, which includes the most up-to-date changes to the source code, provided from all over the Internet. Of course, the nightly builds may also contain newly-introduced bugs, but hey- if you feel adventurous, you can help make CyanogenMod better by trying these experimental builds and reporting back bugs to the developers.
1. CM12.1 ROM: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=bacon
2. Android 5.1 Gaaps:
- Google Apps Minimal Edition by @jajb
- Gapps from CyanogenMod
- BaNkS Gapps
- Slim gapps by @dankoman
- Slim gapps with @Calkulin Wakelock fix, COS12 CameraNext, MaxxAudioMod by @mohit310
- TK GApps, the official continuation of the original PA GApps project from the original PA GApps Developers.
Comprehensive installation instructions for CM on the OnePlus One can be found on the CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_bacon
Note: If you are flashing from CM11/CM12, you MUST flash 5.1-compatible gapps after flashing the ROM!
1. Download the nightly and move it to your SD card.
2. Download gaaps and move it to your SD card. [This step is optional.]
3. Reboot into the custom recovery of your choice.
4B. Flashing clean: Full wipe.
5. Flash cm-121-2015xxxx-NIGHTLY-bacon.zip.
6. Flash gapps.zip. If flashing dirty from CM11/12, then you must reflash 5.1 compatible gapps (link above).
For those having problems with apps crashing:
This is a pre-rooted ROM, so there is no need to flash SuperSU!
1. Enable Developer options by going to System » About tablet and clicking Build number rapidly 5-7 times.
2. Under Developer options, click Root access and select Apps only, then Ok.
(I will keep this updated)
- Camera still splits the exposure when using the flash
- You tell me