Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Arrow From which phone you will jump to OnePlus One and why ?

25th April 2014, 04:58 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 481

543 posts
More
Hi there guys,

as in title allready asked "From wich Phone you will jump to OnePlus One and why ?"

Quote:

I will sell my Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE+ I9506 with Snapdragon 800 cause there is no Development an no CM10/11 support for it!

As the nature of a technique freak is that mostly tune/modify and want it adjust more personal likes and featurs...

In my opinion a phone who dont got CM support is a dead phone cause mostly if there is no CM support there is also no development for this phone! Thats my experiance in last 4 years!

..... well on Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE+ I9506 i had nothing of this ... + Samsung pushed their phones with NSA stuff like KNOX... that was the headshot overall!!!

So i will never buy a Samsung phone that is KNOXED... !!! Bye Bye Samsung!! It was a good time the last 4 years but with KNOX no more!!!

And the 5,5" Display and the Frame of OnePlus One is okay for me cause i also had a Note 2 before the S4 so i know the advantages and disadvantages of such "big" phones

It like you look through a big window instead of a small keyhole.... well thats my sense of taste for such of sizes

At least it was short journey at the s4 phone and i gained to 2 new great xda friends there who is and was willing to do something there Absolon and DeHAWK.

Ill hope Absolon and DeHAWK jump on OnePlus One too!!

This is my story/current basepoint and i cant wait to buy this phone and support this Company OnePlus!!!!

Cheers
Last edited by xenix96; 25th April 2014 at 06:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to xenix96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 06:03 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 14

207 posts
More
I will upgrade from the LG L3 to the Oneplus One 64GB, my girlfriend gave this phone to me after smashing my HTC. So I can give this phone back to her
25th April 2014, 06:19 PM |#3  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 11

10 posts
More
Send to trash my HTC One to get OnePlus Am I crazy?
25th April 2014, 06:22 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 481

543 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoCreator

Send to trash my HTC One to get OnePlus Am I crazy?

Definitly crazier than me !

Cheers
25th April 2014, 06:31 PM |#5  
Flag McAllen,TX
Thanks Meter: 103

503 posts
More
Nexus 5! I'm so ready to buy one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 07:08 PM |#6  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 1,027

2,567 posts
More
Wow, All of you sacrificing flagship devices... I'm coming from a midrange device, the HTC Desire X. There is not much developement there and just now it is beginning to get CM10 support which is still buggy, so I'm looking forward to get a phone with good specs, recent software and hopefully good developement. Also I'm looking forward to contribute to and support this forum as soon as I can get my hands on this phone!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dansou901 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 08:07 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 26

152 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansou901

Wow, All of you sacrificing flagship devices... I'm coming from a midrange device, the HTC Desire X. There is not much developement there and just now it is beginning to get CM10 support which is still buggy, so I'm looking forward to get a phone with good specs, recent software and hopefully good developement. Also I'm looking forward to contribute to and support this forum as soon as I can get my hands on this phone!

I'm coming from a HTC One, don't get me wrong it's an incredible device but if I manage to sell it for ~200 I'll definitely buy the ONE. I'm hoping for more battery life however if I do I'll miss the incredible speakers... (Stereo Downfacing?!)

Edit: I can buy it in HK where the price for the ONE will be around 200
25th April 2014, 08:12 PM |#8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Aachen

2,567 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomhkkid

I'm coming from a HTC One, don't get me wrong it's an incredible device but if I manage to sell it for ~200 I'll definitely buy the ONE. I'm hoping for more battery life however if I do I'll miss the incredible speakers... (Stereo Downfacing?!)

Edit: I can buy it in HK where the price for the ONE will be around 200

The Oneplus One is said to have great stereo speakers as well. I don't know if they're as good as the ones of the HTC One though.
25th April 2014, 08:15 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 26

152 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansou901

The Oneplus One is said to have great stereo speakers as well. I don't know if they're as good as the ones of the HTC One though.

The problem is the speakers are placed on the bottom of the phone. Also the only advantage I can see from them being stereo is being louder due to constructive interference as I can't see much of a 'stereo effect' coming from speakers with that little separation...
25th April 2014, 08:17 PM |#10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Aachen

2,567 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomhkkid

The problem is the speakers are placed on the bottom of the phone. Also the only advantage I can see from them being stereo is being louder due to constructive interference as I can't see much of a 'stereo effect' coming from speakers with that little separation...

If you want, I'll test them before you are going to buy this phone. I'm definitely going to get one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread