FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

The OnePlus One Speed Test Result Thread

11th August 2014, 12:44 AM |#1  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 15,444

Donate to Me
More
Seen this thread on other phone forums but haven't seen it on this forum just yet, so it'd be nice to see what speeds you guys are getting on LTE/WiFi. I know that there are a lot of complaints in regards to weak cellular data or weak wifi. Some of us don't have those problems, and some of us do but thats not the point of this thread.

Anywho, lets show off of our speed test results using Speed Test https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.speedtest

Please only provide results on your OnePlus One and not for other phones.
Also include your location and carrier.

I'll get started,
T-Mobile USA. Brooklyn, NY
Also attached is my WiFi speed on my home internet connection (110 down, 40 up is what is advertised on a Wireless-N router)

I usually do get higher speeds but not in that area. My peak speeds were 50 down on LTE.

LTE: http://i.imgur.com/o5fCH4t.png
WiFi: http://i.imgur.com/1dqSI3b.png
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zephiK For This Useful Post: [ View ]

11th August 2014, 06:50 AM |#2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 9,389

Donate to Me
More
Here's my speed test result. On the Telstra network in Ringwood, Melbourne, Australia, and using LTE.

Transmitted via Bacon
12th August 2014, 05:19 PM |#3  
Flag New York, NY

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

Here's my speed test result. On the Telstra network in Ringwood, Melbourne, Australia, and using LTE.

Transmitted via Bacon

Surprised no one is posting here although the Antutu thread is pretty popular and in the past. Threads like this seem to reach a lot of posts, 222 views and only 2 posts

Wow nice, Australian LTE looks nice. The highest I've ever gotten with T-Mobile LTE was 52.17/17.56 on my N5 in this one particular area of Brooklyn.
12th August 2014, 06:32 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
My 4G on the oneplus has 2 bars then drops to none. Best speed I can get 6Mbps
The Following User Says Thank You to itsadogslife For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2014, 07:55 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
No speed test here, but my One is much faster than my Galaxy S3 over Wifi. It also never drops wifi connection while my S3 would drop connection when I walked around the house or at work.
The Following User Says Thank You to jbass350z For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2014, 08:44 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Can't post screenshots for some reason but I get 48 Mbps. T-Mobile Michigan

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app
12th August 2014, 08:46 PM |#7  
Flag New York, NY

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbass350z

No speed test here, but my One is much faster than my Galaxy S3 over Wifi. It also never drops wifi connection while my S3 would drop connection when I walked around the house or at work.

Provide one a speedtest is quite easy to do. Download the app and run it. I just feel that theres a lot of criticism on the Wifi/Radio/Cell Service that some of us don't have that problem so its nice to have some positivity towards this subject.
You guys can go to the Speedtest App -> Results -> Share button and then get the link and paste that here too.
The Following User Says Thank You to zephiK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2014, 04:05 AM |#8  
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 82

More

Not bad, I'll have to try a better service area tomorrow. This in on Att in Lithonia GA.
13th August 2014, 04:37 AM |#9  
Flag Green Bay
Thanks Meter: 223

More
TWC internet.

And straight talk (att) 50% signal strength
Last edited by apristel; 13th August 2014 at 04:41 AM.
13th August 2014, 05:52 AM |#10  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 9,389

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK

Surprised no one is posting here although the Antutu thread is pretty popular and in the past. Threads like this seem to reach a lot of posts, 222 views and only 2 posts

Wow nice, Australian LTE looks nice. The highest I've ever gotten with T-Mobile LTE was 52.17/17.56 on my N5 in this one particular area of Brooklyn.

We get much higher speeds than that, I had pretty bad signal strength at the time. My mate recently got 80mb down.

Transmitted via Bacon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread