Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,458 Members 47,367 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Should i buy this??? Trying not to waste my invite.

Tip us?

kazuki1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default Should i buy this??? Trying not to waste my invite.

Hey all, I just got my OPO invite and ive already activated the link. However im not sure if i should buy it because i already bought the M8, but i dont want to waste my invite. Also, i heard a few bad things about this phone like customer service sucks and gets bad connection. But, If i do buy it, i can always play with it, sell it and hand out my invites here. What do you guys think?

Vortex1969
Old
Thanks Meter 688
I am coming from a Nexus 5 and I can say it is as stable as my 5 and I enjoy the bigger screen size. So for me I would say yes.
Pull the trigger on it. If you really don't like it you can sell it on swappa and get your money back. Win win...

You get to see for yourself...

zephiK
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,734

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuki1 View Post
Hey all, I just got my OPO invite and ive already activated the link. However im not sure if i should buy it because i already bought the M8, but i dont want to waste my invite. Also, i heard a few bad things about this phone like customer service sucks and gets bad connection. But, If i do buy it, i can always play with it, sell it and hand out my invites here. What do you guys think?
You have to keep in mind that the people who are not happy with their purchase tend to be more vocal than those who have nothing to complain about with their phone. The numbers of people who don't complain? Can't say... but they're out there.

I'd say make the purchase and conclude your own idea of the phone. If you like modding your phone and whatnot, the OPO won't disappoint in that department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex1969 View Post
I am coming from a Nexus 5 and I can say it is as stable as my 5 and I enjoy the bigger screen size. So for me I would say yes.
Pull the trigger on it. If you really don't like it you can sell it on swappa and get your money back. Win win...

You get to see for yourself...
And if the OP likes the OnePlus One so much.... sell the M8 ... although if its under T Mobile, you should have it financed fully before selling.
Follow me on Twitter! | Scrolling Mods for Various OPO Roms

OnePlus One: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Older devices: Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, TF101, Nexus S, Samsung Vibrant, G1

DualSportDad
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Its worth the money. It doesnt get the best signal but that could possibly change with a radio update in the future.
OnePlus One
Nexus 7 FHD
Sprint Note 2
Sprint Galaxy Nexus
Nexus 7

Past devices:
Nexus 5
McPad F1
Motorola Photon
Evo3D
Evo4G
Samsung Moment

vanessaem
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 9,795

DONATE TO ME
This thread might be helpful with answering the questions and concerns you may have: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2685348
I will close this thread so that you can continue the discussion there.
The Following User Says Thank You to vanessaem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe