Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Should i buy this??? Trying not to waste my invite.

OP kazuki1

21st August 2014, 03:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

204 posts
Hey all, I just got my OPO invite and ive already activated the link. However im not sure if i should buy it because i already bought the M8, but i dont want to waste my invite. Also, i heard a few bad things about this phone like customer service sucks and gets bad connection. But, If i do buy it, i can always play with it, sell it and hand out my invites here. What do you guys think?
21st August 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,330

1,127 posts
I am coming from a Nexus 5 and I can say it is as stable as my 5 and I enjoy the bigger screen size. So for me I would say yes.
Pull the trigger on it. If you really don't like it you can sell it on swappa and get your money back. Win win...

You get to see for yourself...
21st August 2014, 03:56 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 5,862

13,792 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuki1

Hey all, I just got my OPO invite and ive already activated the link. However im not sure if i should buy it because i already bought the M8, but i dont want to waste my invite. Also, i heard a few bad things about this phone like customer service sucks and gets bad connection. But, If i do buy it, i can always play with it, sell it and hand out my invites here. What do you guys think?

You have to keep in mind that the people who are not happy with their purchase tend to be more vocal than those who have nothing to complain about with their phone. The numbers of people who don't complain? Can't say... but they're out there.

I'd say make the purchase and conclude your own idea of the phone. If you like modding your phone and whatnot, the OPO won't disappoint in that department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex1969

I am coming from a Nexus 5 and I can say it is as stable as my 5 and I enjoy the bigger screen size. So for me I would say yes.
Pull the trigger on it. If you really don't like it you can sell it on swappa and get your money back. Win win...

You get to see for yourself...

And if the OP likes the OnePlus One so much.... sell the M8 ... although if its under T Mobile, you should have it financed fully before selling.
21st August 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #4  
Cape Coral, Fl.
Thanks Meter: 34

544 posts
Its worth the money. It doesnt get the best signal but that could possibly change with a radio update in the future.
21st August 2014, 04:10 AM   |  #5  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10,051

11,406 posts
Donate to Me
More
This thread might be helpful with answering the questions and concerns you may have: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2685348
I will close this thread so that you can continue the discussion there.
The Following User Says Thank You to vanessaem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread