Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

CM11S XNPH33R full zip

OP counter-stike

22nd August 2014, 01:18 PM   |  #1  
counter-stike's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag changzhou
Thanks Meter: 16
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
changelog

a new radio image
touchscreen fixes (fixes BACON-55, which was originally reported and subsequently brought to our attention by Ausdroid). There's also an extensive thread on OnePlus' forums about it, among many other places (forum account needed).
decreased power consumption in idle state (fixes BACON-599 which we wrote about here).
Unspecified audio fixes.
CVE-2014-4943 and another unspecified security update
root

The Brush package is based on my own official production
Use third-party recovery

download link
https://mega.co.nz/#!phFAHZrC!gEqXp6...eMR4xkDqYJ1ZWc
Last edited by counter-stike; 22nd August 2014 at 01:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to counter-stike For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #2  
edgarf28's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,415
 
2,801 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by counter-stike

changelog

a new radio image
touchscreen fixes (fixes BACON-55, which was originally reported and subsequently brought to our attention by Ausdroid). There's also an extensive thread on OnePlus' forums about it, among many other places (forum account needed).
decreased power consumption in idle state (fixes BACON-599 which we wrote about here).
Unspecified audio fixes.
CVE-2014-4943 and another unspecified security update

Use third-party recovery


download link

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i3uu3Sp

ab5d

How did you get this fastboot zip? It isn't on the official Cyanogenmod site yet!?

Is it custom made or something?
22nd August 2014, 01:41 PM   |  #3  
Lantek23's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Orlando, Fl.
Thanks Meter: 1,513
 
1,336 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Donate to Me
More
http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/08...nual-flashing/

It's official update

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
22nd August 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #4  
counter-stike's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag changzhou
Thanks Meter: 16
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantek23

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/08...nual-flashing/

It's official update

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

this full zip
22nd August 2014, 01:48 PM   |  #5  
edgarf28's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,415
 
2,801 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantek23

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/08...nual-flashing/

It's official update

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yes, I know... But this is the signed fastboot full ROM.
Which you normally only can grab from the official cyanogenmod site... But it isn't there yet (see: https://cyngn.com/products/oneplusone/ ) Still 30O.

So I'm asking the OP how he got his hands on this?
22nd August 2014, 01:54 PM   |  #6  
Lantek23's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Orlando, Fl.
Thanks Meter: 1,513
 
1,336 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Donate to Me
More
On the oneplus.net forums people are posting zips on there.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
22nd August 2014, 01:55 PM   |  #7  
counter-stike's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag changzhou
Thanks Meter: 16
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarf28

Yes, I know... But this is the signed fastboot full ROM.
Which you normally only can grab from the official cyanogenmod site... But it isn't there yet (see: https://cyngn.com/products/oneplusone/ ) Still 30O.

So I'm asking the OP how he got his hands on this?

The Brush package is based on my own official production

this full zip by recovery
22nd August 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #8  
Beedeezy10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 151
 
658 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Is it still rooted Counter?
22nd August 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #9  
vanessaem's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10,143
 
11,461 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Thread closed. There only needs to be one thread hosting the XNPH33R update.

The Following User Says Thank You to vanessaem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes