Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,393 Members 53,363 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

currently giving one invite away for the 64gb sandstone version (it's soon amazing )

Tip us?

kva123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default currently giving one invite away for the 64gb sandstone version (it's soon amazing )

I just got my phone 2 days ago and god I'm in love. The shipping took 5 days give or take and they did an over night shipping so it was priority mail and they send it at the last minute. I recommend charging the phone completely before even though turning it on but that's me. I woke up a little while ago to an email saying I have invites to give away. I have 3 invites currently but 2 are going to be given away based on 2 people I know and if they want the phone the third one is up for grabs. So I will find it away based on a first come first serve basis. And who knows I might give the other 2 I have away if my friends don't respond fast enough. So don't stop checking till I'm completely out. Which I will state somewhere on here.

omvir
Old
Thanks Meter 385
Can I have it please ?

crazyhazy
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Can I have an invite plzz

kva123
Old
(Last edited by kva123; 28th August 2014 at 07:04 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by omvir View Post
Can I have it please ?
Dang that was fast lol looks like you win lol shoot Me a pm and I'll shoot you the link and you have to buy it within 2days or you can't get it just so you know also if you dont send me a pm within the next 30 mins im going to give the link to another person just to be fair because of how many people want the device.
The Following User Says Thank You to kva123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

omvir
Old
Thanks Meter 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by kva123 View Post
Dang that was fast lol looks like you win lol shoot Me a pm and I'll shoot you the link and you have to buy it within 2days or you can't get it just so you know also if you dont send me a pm within the next 30 mins im going to give the link to another person just to be fair because of how many people want the device.
Pm sent !

kva123
Old
(Last edited by kva123; 28th August 2014 at 07:18 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Pm sent !
Invite Sent. Have fun trust me you wont regret it :P Ive been testing my batter out yesterday and today and it lasted me the entire day yesterday and so far its lasted me today and i havent charged it since yesterday morning. Best part is its only at 24% and thats with every single radio on like bluetooth wifi gps data and so on even the brightness is on auto haha pretty crazy. Once android L comes out its gonna be even better because i was told the android L is going to be tweaking battery life and the way it works so we might be able to push the battery life on the phone for 2 days gonna be amazing haha :P Anyways enjoy

alhadee12
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Can you provide me with a invite. I would appreciate it.
Searching for the right device.

nellycruzz
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Pm sent !
Hey pal, when u receive your batch of invites, mind sharing one? Be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my A0001 using xda premium

vishal007
Old
Thanks Meter 201
I want an invite too. Thanks

Special K85
Old
Thanks Meter 0
would like a OPO invite if you've got one left over. Thx!

Tags
inbred, oneplus invite
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe