Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Donating Invite in exchange of help

OP ky3bmu4

9th July 2014, 06:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

189 posts
Okay guys. I got an invite and activated in for my account. Looks like I am not able to buy it with my Russian PayPal because it won't ship to the US like this (where I have an address to send the phone in Russia). And Invite will expire soon which is just pathetic.

If I don't find a solution within some hours I will be donating my account with invite fore 64GB OnePlus One to a recognized XDA member on the basis that he purchases the phone, having the next invite for him, ordering another One himself (i.e. for brother/sister/etc) and send it to me. All charges are on me of course, I will send through paypal. (~350$ phone+ 10$ US shipping + ~35$ shipping to Russia).

That is why only recognized members of XDA are chosen, preferably Devs/moderators. Sorry everyone else.
9th July 2014, 06:28 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

189 posts
Of course I will gladly accept help from anyone who wishes to assist me without recieving an invite xD (i.e. just buy it instead of me and send to be) I woul even donate a couple of beers for that over all other charges on me. ))
9th July 2014, 06:47 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ky3bmu4

Of course I will gladly accept help from anyone who wishes to assist me without recieving an invite xD (i.e. just buy it instead of me and send to be) I woul even donate a couple of beers for that over all other charges on me. ))

Hope you where able to get the help you needed!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tal_Star For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #4  
Flag Palma de Mallorca
Thanks Meter: 419

778 posts
More
Im just a senior member from Spain but you can be sure of my good intentions, if you want, im up to help you with this. If you are confortable with my words just send me a pm.
Pd: i can give you my g+ and facebook name if you want to investigate.
Last edited by acuicultor; 9th July 2014 at 10:19 AM.
9th July 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

189 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by acuicultor

Im just a senior member from Spain but you can be sure of my good intentions, if you want, im up to help you with this. If you are confortable with my words just send me a pm.

Thank you very much your offered help. Unfortunately I am afraid you will not be able to order to the US as well and Euro price is higher

Anyway I will keep it as an option. Thx once again.
9th July 2014, 10:34 AM   |  #6  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,993

3,450 posts
Sorry but I closed this thread because it is a duplicate topic. Please continue this discussion starting here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=482

Thanks!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread