Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 51,877 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Your favourite Xposed Modules

Tip us?

blackrome0
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I can't seem to install the tinted status bar module via xposed framework. When I go to the the module I get the following message....

'a test version is available, however it isn't shown due to your global or module specific settings'

Any idea what I need to change and where?

Thanks

SystemErrorOne
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 319
I have wayy too many xposed modules I use on a daily basis and I have no clue how I could live without them..

I will make a video soon about my top favorite xposed modules soon.
Press Thanks If I Helped

The Following User Says Thank You to SystemErrorOne For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nikzDHD
Old
Thanks Meter 1,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrome0 View Post
I can't seem to install the tinted status bar module via xposed framework. When I go to the the module I get the following message....

'a test version is available, however it isn't shown due to your global or module specific settings'

Any idea what I need to change and where?

Thanks
Go into settings then version to be shown.

Sent from the One
Phone: OnePlus One 64GB
Rom: Saber Slim | Der Kernel: AK

Tablet: Nexus 7 2013 32GB
Rom: SkimKat | Der Kernel: Stock SlimKat

Previous: HTC DesireHD | Samsung Galaxy SII | T-Mobile Rapport | Samsung Galaxy S (Backup) | Samsung Galaxy SIII | Samsung Galaxy Note II | HTC One X | Nexus 4 | Samsung Galaxy S4
The Following User Says Thank You to nikzDHD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blackrome0
Old
(Last edited by blackrome0; 4th September 2014 at 10:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Thank you for the very swift reply NikDHD I'll shall try this in a bit.

I'm also having a some problems with GravityBox, I can't seem to get the blurred screen effect to work on the lock screen. The tick box is checked but to no avail

I'm using a one plus one by the way
The Following User Says Thank You to blackrome0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TiVON
Old
Thanks Meter 17
My favourite modules are Blurred SystemUI and Per App Settings. The first one just gives you a cool effect and the second one is handy if you run a custom DPI and if you want some apps to have the stock DPI(for example: Netflix, Apollo etc.)

Patschi_
Old
Thanks Meter 3
My favourite plugins I currently use:
  • [KK] GPSNotification - Bring back the GPS Icon from JellyBean
  • App Settings - Allows configuration of generic settings on an per-app basis (e.g. DPI, language, permissions, etc)
  • BootManager - Run only the apps you want at system start
  • Chrome New Tab - Always open a new tab in chrome when clicking on a link in another app.
  • Enable BATTERY_STATS for KitKat - This mod will enable any Battery Monitor application which consumes Android battery statistics to work when running KitKat (or later)
  • Fake ID fix
  • Google Search API - Adds an API to Google Search / Now
  • GravityBox - All-in-one complex module for devices running vanilla Android 4.4 KitKat
  • NetworkSpeedIndicator (Improvement from Dzakus's great work) - Network speed indicator in status bar
  • NoSafeVolumeWarning - Hide safe volume warning
  • Play Store link in App Info - For apps installed from the Play Store, this adds a button to the App Info window which takes you to the Play Store page
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P5100), Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), OnePlus One (A0001) - all with CyanogenMod.

faisus
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Hii looking for module to change status bar icons..any idea thnx

Sent from Bacon