[GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock (Current Build - CM13.1.2 - ZNH2KAS3P0)

Search This thread

Xabier1121

Nov 11, 2014
Still trying to get this figured out, I bought an OPO from someone with the knowledge of it boot looping, but that's as far as it's going so far.

Sent from my LG-D950

Xabier1121

Nov 11, 2014
Odin is for Samsung phones, and you don't need a toolbox as the OP tells you everything you need to know

Thank you, that's what I thought but I've seen someone use it with HTC as well. Thanks for the corrected direction. If I have more questions I'll be sure to post.

Sent from my LG-D950

Xabier1121

Nov 11, 2014
so I can get my oneplus into fast boot mode, but my computer doesn't read that it's connected. any suggestions?

hennix

May 5, 2011
Is there any way to get bootloader locked and tampered flag back to normel? i am on 44s :(

jimmydee62

Feb 7, 2011
Allen
need help

I have tried both automate and manual install every time I get to the point of flash system.img I get error message FAILED<remote data to large>. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to fix this?

Thwiipp

Oct 13, 2008
I had an issue recently, After the update to play services 6.1 a while ago (what i believe started my problems) I had constant (as in every 2 seconds) crashes of Google play services and gapps. I had to roll back services and play store to factory to get everything normal. Though afterwards a few programs were crashing a lot like dropbox and amazon music. In an attempt to fix that I uninstalled dropbox to reinstall and now i get errors trying to install. someone suggested using a file explorer to delete the remaining files, it gives me an error trying to do so. (i have root btw) I tried to wipe the cache in recovery and it fails and has this error in the log:

Code:
Updating partition details...
E:error opening '/data/data/com.google.android.gms/code_cache/secondary-dexes'
E:error: I/O error
E:error opening '/data/data/com.google.android.music/cache/play_common_main'
E:error opening '/data/data/com.google.android.music/cache/play_common_images'
E:error opening '/data/data/com.google.android.youtube/files'
E:error opening '/data/data/com.getpebble.android/cache/keen/support'
E:error opening '/data/data/com.dropbox.android/app_DropboxSyncCache/hizqkiq3952astb/2753465-notifications'

I tried to do a factory reset, but things aren't quite right. When I boot i get the System UID's Inconsistent error. Looking at the log shows that those error posted in the code occurred during the reset. What is going on how do i fix this, some Google stuff works now, but some doesn't and crashed, such as gmail, it says i need the updated play services which i'm afraid to update anyway cause that's when play services starts to crash. Some suggested that I flash the fastboot images, and linked me here, so my question is do you think that this will work for me since i havent been able to clear any of those files due to the IO Errors? Thanks for any help you can give.

Miraries

May 25, 2014
Podgorica
I had an issue recently, After the update to play services 6.1 a while ago (what i believe started my problems) I had constant (as in every 2 seconds) crashes of Google play services and gapps. I had to roll back services and play store to factory to get everything normal. Though afterwards a few programs were crashing a lot like dropbox and amazon music. In an attempt to fix that I uninstalled dropbox to reinstall and now i get errors trying to install. someone suggested using a file explorer to delete the remaining files, it gives me an error trying to do so. (i have root btw) I tried to wipe the cache in recovery and it fails and has this error in the log:

Code:
Updating partition details...
E:error opening '/data/data/com.google.android.gms/code_cache/secondary-dexes'
E:error opening '/data/data/com.google.android.music/cache/play_common_main'
E:error opening '/data/data/com.google.android.music/cache/play_common_images'
E:error opening '/data/data/com.google.android.youtube/files'
E:error opening '/data/data/com.getpebble.android/cache/keen/support'
E:error opening '/data/data/com.dropbox.android/app_DropboxSyncCache/hizqkiq3952astb/2753465-notifications'

I tried to do a factory reset, but things aren't quite right. When I boot i get the System UID's Inconsistent error. Looking at the log shows that those error posted in the code occurred during the reset. What is going on how do i fix this, some Google stuff works now, but some doesn't and crashed, such as gmail, it says i need the updated play services which i'm afraid to update anyway cause that's when play services starts to crash. Some suggested that I flash the fastboot images, and linked me here, so my question is do you think that this will work for me since i havent been able to clear any of those files due to the IO Errors? Thanks for any help you can give.
Flashing a ROM shouldn't be too risky. I recovered from all the errors I encountered. (but I'm not using commands posted in this thread again since they differ from the other, similar ones (this one contains fastboot reboot-bootloader, others don't), which I believe was what caused my opo to appear bricked)
But those errors look worrying... Last time my partitions got corrupt (that's what the thread was about) I fixed it with a solution I found here http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/help/wrong-kernel-black-screen-fastboot-adb-t2835696 Could be of help to you if you run into further issues.

Last edited:

enaybee

Oct 28, 2008
Not Too Far
Super quick and easy restoration services provided by @EddyOS ... lol
Thanks for the files and specially for the batch file. I need to go back to CM from ColorOS. Your files and guide came in handy. Thumbs up :good:

CAFO_

Dec 24, 2014
I get the error

error: update package missing boot.img

when running the .bat

wat do ;_;

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, you've unlocked your bootloader and are enjoying some rooted goodness on your phone. You then realise you've got an issue with the phone and forgot to make a backup of your stock ROM! Not to fear, this guide is for you! This will reset the phone back to it's out-the-box state, locked bootloader and all, running the latest ZNH2KAS3P0 build so you can return it for RMA/sell it. This also works to go back to CM13.1.2 from Oxygen OS.

It's recommended that you have adb/fastboot in your System Path. This makes it easier to run commands as you don't always have to 'in' your adb/fastboot folder to run the commands. This guide should help you with this but if you don't want to do this, please copy/extract any files into your adb/fastboot folder before continuing...

1. Download the factory image

Cyanogen released the factory image for the OPO but didn't include any batch files to automate the process. I've repackaged the images into two seperate ZIPs:

ZNH2KAS3P0 16GB: DOWNLOAD
    md5: be471f6bfc707f86a0af1eb175ec9aad

ZNH2KAS3P0 64GB: DOWNLOAD
    md5: c371bc0cb4ef67999d21f5275c5a587b

*** These ZIPs are not flashable so cannot be flashed via TWRP ***

2. Extract the factory image

Using your favourite file extraction program to extract the package to your Desktop (I use 7-ZIP). *** Remember, if you don't have adb/fastboot in your Path, extract the image into your adb/fastboot folder ***

3. Flash the factory image

Once you've unlocked the bootloader, and rebooted the phone, turn the phone off and back on into fastboot mode and reconnect it to the PC. You can now run the flash-all.bat (Windows) or flash-all.sh (Linux) file. These automate the flashing process. Once complete, the phone will reboot.

*** Some users have had issues using the script in Linux so in these cases extract the ZIP file and flash each IMG individually ***

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
    fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
    fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
    fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
    fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
    fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
    fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
    fastboot flash oppostanvbk static_nvbk.bin
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash cache cache.img
    fastboot flash userdata userdata.img (the filename is the same in both ZIPs so make sure you're using the right one for your device)
    fastboot reboot

4. Reset the tamper flag/lock the bootloader

There is a flag/bit on the phone that is triggered when you unlock the bootloader and even relocking it won't change this flag back to standard. Luckily, @Mnt-XDA has a script that you can flash which resets these flags so OP/anyone else is none the wiser! To do this, read and follow THIS thread

5. Reboot the phone

Says it all really - you're done! :D
    OP updated with new packages :)
    And why do you need to unlock the bootloader to flash the factory image ????

Because you need access to flash the partitions. If the bootloader is locked you cannot do this. If you're device is still locked from day 1, this guide isn't for you as you're already 100% stock and a factory reset will do this job just fine :D

EDIT: Actually, it's a bit redundant as why would you need this if you're NOT unlocked! I'll edit the OP
    Looks like this thread will not be continued after the collapse of Cyanogen but if anyone notices a final stock build let me know and I'll do one last repack :)
    Once the 38R factory images are released I'll update the OP :)