Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock (Current Build - XNPH44S)

OP EddyOS

25th January 2015, 02:54 PM   |  #281  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 2,079

3,402 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhensa

is there any way to flash all this image, but keep the internal storage intact?
i mean, without wiping /data/media/ partition

i have no problem with backup all my files into PC,
but when i put all those files back to phone, the date modified is f*cked up, you know, MTP sucks.
so i'm avoiding internal memory wiping if that's possible.

2 ways I can think of:

(1) flash all images in the zip file EXCEPT userdata, although last time I tried this, my OPO refused to boot up, so I had to resort to flashing everything and wiping my device. Good thing I had everything backed up on my PC. So before trying anything, even if restoring from PC is just for emergency, make sure to back up anyway.

(2) download calkulin's rooted stock zip and it should flash like any custom ROM but will give you the stock 44s. You can even flash superSU and use that if you do not want to use the built-in superuser, just like I do.

Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to apatal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2015, 05:55 PM   |  #282  
Flag Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 1,150

1,953 posts
More
thank you for the heads up.
i'll find that cakulin's build.

thank you very much.

---
Transmited via Bacon 1+
Today, 04:21 PM   |  #283  
Flag Nepi(VT), Italy
Thanks Meter: 20

265 posts
More
i need your help guys...yesterday i flashed an official CM12 nightly, but today i came back to stock with calkulin 44s zip. But something is wrong (over 11S ) because if i activate dispaly options like double tap to wake etc, when i wake up the display,it doesn't. I tried more and more time to repeat all, but nothing change. So the idea is to return stock. I am a fasboot noob, so i decided to use this method, but i want to know if, after flash, i lose all my data or not,if i lose recovery and root. Many thanks.

Ps: if you have another solution i hear you.
Today, 05:17 PM   |  #284  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 2,079

3,402 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikko

i need your help guys...yesterday i flashed an official CM12 nightly, but today i came back to stock with calkulin 44s zip. But something is wrong (over 11S ) because if i activate dispaly options like double tap to wake etc, when i wake up the display,it doesn't. I tried more and more time to repeat all, but nothing change. So the idea is to return stock. I am a fasboot noob, so i decided to use this method, but i want to know if, after flash, i lose all my data or not,if i lose recovery and root. Many thanks.

Ps: if you have another solution i hear you.

When you flashed Calkulin's stock rooted ROM, did you also flash the "extras" zip? Because that file has the appropriate firmware for the ROM. You see you updated to a new firmware too when you flashed the nightly. Hope this helps.
Today, 06:56 PM   |  #285  
Flag Nepi(VT), Italy
Thanks Meter: 20

265 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apatal

When you flashed Calkulin's stock rooted ROM, did you also flash the "extras" zip? Because that file has the appropriate firmware for the ROM. You see you updated to a new firmware too when you flashed the nightly. Hope this helps.

extras zip? where can i find it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread