FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock (Current Build - CM12.1 - YOG7DAS2K1)

14,805 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,913

By EddyOS, Recognized Contributor on 24th July 2014, 11:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th January 2016, 02:38 PM |#781  
Flag Drachten
Thanks Meter: 23

Donate to Me
More
It used to be unsafe to use the "flash all batch file". It worked flawlessly for me now, thanks!

17th February 2016, 04:27 PM |#782  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does this work fine with 64GB versions? I remember that previously there were slightly different files.

EDIT: Nevermind I'm blind
Last edited by nermolov; 17th February 2016 at 04:29 PM. Reason: i'm an idiot
20th February 2016, 11:48 AM |#783  

More
How to check bootloader status for OPO?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS

So, you've unlocked your bootloader and are enjoying some rooted goodness on your phone. You then realise you've got an issue with the phone and forgot to make a backup of your stock ROM! Not to fear, this guide is for you! This will reset the phone back to it's out-the-box state, locked bootloader and all, running the latest YOG7DAS2K1 build so you can return it for RMA/sell it. This also works to go back to CM12.1 from Oxygen OS.

It's recommended that you have adb/fastboot in your System Path. This makes it easier to run commands as you don't always have to 'in' your adb/fastboot folder to run the commands. This guide should help you with this but if you don't want to do this, please copy/extract any files into your adb/fastboot folder before continuing...

1. Download the factory image

Cyanogen released the factory image for the OPO but didn't include any batch files to automate the process. I've repackaged the images into two seperate ZIPs:

YOG7DAS2K1 16GB: http://1drv.ms/1Qd1zGc
md5: 61EC92D29B9F6CC888D18C4B0591AD7B

YOG7DAS2K1 64GB: http://1drv.ms/1Qd1D8K
md5: 04803BB53794756FBA95722D5E15CFAE

Previous images can be found HERE

*** These ZIPs are not flashable so cannot be flashed via TWRP ***

2. Extract the factory image

Using your favourite file extraction program to extract the package to your Desktop (I use 7-ZIP). *** Remember, if you don't have adb/fastboot in your Path, extract the image into your adb/fastboot folder ***

3. Flash the factory image

Once you've unlocked the bootloader, and rebooted the phone, turn the phone off and back on into fastboot mode and reconnect it to the PC. You can now run the flash-all.bat (Windows) or flash-all.sh (Linux) file. These automate the flashing process. Once complete, the phone will reboot.

*** Some users have had issues using the script in Linux so in these cases extract the ZIP file and flash each IMG individually ***

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
fastboot flash oppostanvbk static_nvbk.bin
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash cache cache.img
fastboot flash userdata userdata_64G.img (or userdata.img if you have a 16GB model)
fastboot reboot

4. Reset the tamper flag/lock the bootloader

There is a flag/bit on the phone that is triggered when you unlock the bootloader and even relocking it won't change this flag back to standard. Luckily, @Mnt-XDA has a script that you can flash which resets these flags so OP/anyone else is none the wiser! To do this, read and follow THIS thread

5. Reboot the phone

Says it all really - you're done!

I used the OPO toolkit for this. My TWRP recovery is still there. How do I remove it?
Also I pressed LOCK in the toolkit but I'm still not sure if the bootloader is locked or not. I am guessing that if I can flash my SuperSU file still from twrp recovery that it is still unlocked. But is there a way to be sure?
Is that why I cannot remove the TWRP recovery?
28th February 2016, 07:37 AM |#784  

More
Can this be done with any custom recovery installed? also will it replace the recovery with stock cyanogen recovery?
2nd March 2016, 07:13 PM |#785  
Flag Root City
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebokz

Can this be done with any custom recovery installed? also will it replace the recovery with stock cyanogen recovery?

Yes this will make your device go back to the cyanogenmod recovery.

To the author of this thread thank you so much for putting this thread together!
10th March 2016, 03:50 AM |#786  

More
Anyone got a new link to Colour.zip
29th March 2016, 07:18 PM |#787  
Thanks Meter: 231

More
ll this process erase my internal storage?
29th March 2016, 07:30 PM |#788  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 14,064

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raagh

ll this process erase my internal storage?

Yes, your OP2 didn't have any files on it's internal storage when it came out of the box so obviously...

Tapatalked via OnePlus 2
29th March 2016, 07:40 PM |#789  
Thanks Meter: 231

More
ty, another question. im having a really strange problem , i flashed cm13 snapshot from a rooted COS12.1 ( twrp 3.0.0) i got to bootloop, so i got back to recovery and restored my backup, when it booted i found I lost google play services and a few apps that work with then(g+,hangouts,chrome,etc), pretty strange. i went back into recovery and flashed latest COS12.1( i always have the zip in my internal) bootloop again. i cant not flash anything, it only gets me to bootloop, i went back to twrp 2.8.7 restored again , same problem. i even tried to reinstall COS12.1 and/or google apps on top of my restored(failed) backup but its not working.

do you think that doing this process ll overwrite the issue that im facing?
29th March 2016, 08:40 PM |#790  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 14,064

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

ty, another question. im having a really strange problem , i flashed cm13 snapshot from a rooted COS12.1 ( twrp 3.0.0) i got to bootloop, so i got back to recovery and restored my backup, when it booted i found I lost google play services and a few apps that work with then(g+,hangouts,chrome,etc), pretty strange. i went back into recovery and flashed latest COS12.1( i always have the zip in my internal) bootloop again. i cant not flash anything, it only gets me to bootloop, i went back to twrp 2.8.7 restored again , same problem. i even tried to reinstall COS12.1 and/or google apps on top of my restored(failed) backup but its not working.

Yes.

Make sure your PC is setup for adb/fastboot first.
29th March 2016, 08:55 PM |#791  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

with my little knowledge i think your problem might be from your twrp..i always use twrp 2860 for flashing,never had a problem..
but yesterday i deciced to go back to COS11 44s, coz i'm tired and bored to flash many custom rom and restore my apps.
oh btw i use the same methode fom the op and always success..
cheers

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)