CyanogenMod 12.1 for Android One

Android One devices once again got a pretty stable release of Android 5.1. XDA Recognized … more

DexPatcher: Patch Android APKs Using Java

You’ve probably seen or installed modified applications, be it a patched dialer for your … more

Is Cloud Storage Ready to Replace External Storage?

With more and more OEMs ditching SD cards on their flagships, cloud storage is … more

Customized Ultra Stamina for Xperia

XDA Senior Member androidexpert35 has provided us a customized Ultra Stamine Mode from the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Information] XNPH30O Full CM11S Rom Released

19th August 2014, 09:46 AM |#1  
In case, someone like to download...

https://cyngn.com/products/oneplusone/

http://dist01.slc.cyngn.com/factory/...d-fastboot.zip
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mnt-XDA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 11:13 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Loganville
Thanks Meter: 26
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnt-XDA

In case, someone like to download...

https://cyngn.com/products/oneplusone/

http://dist01.slc.cyngn.com/factory/...d-fastboot.zip

I have 2 questions....

How does one take the bacon signed fastboot zip file and turn it into a flashable zip for flashing in recovery? Is this difficult?

What is the difference in purpose of the bacon signed fastboot zip and the debuggable img file?
Last edited by kevinga; 19th August 2014 at 11:18 AM.
19th August 2014, 11:24 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
394 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinga

I have 2 questions....

How does one take the bacon signed fastboot zip file and turn it into a flashable zip for flashing in recovery? Is this difficult?

What is the difference in purpose of the bacon signed fastboot zip and the debuggable img file?

Wonder if this one has the battery drain and proximity sensor bugs fixed, or that one would be released separately via OTA and have a different build number...

Edit: nevermind, it's the 08/11 version with the bugs still present.
Last edited by Dzhedaj; 19th August 2014 at 11:28 AM.
19th August 2014, 12:00 PM |#4  
dondavis007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 200
 
1,080 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
They will probably build the next ota s with this version in mind.
19th August 2014, 01:15 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 346
 
934 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzhedaj

Wonder if this one has the battery drain and proximity sensor bugs fixed, or that one would be released separately via OTA and have a different build number...

No, it's still 11.08.14.
19th August 2014, 03:59 PM |#6  
EddyOS's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Liverpool, Merseyside
Thanks Meter: 3,602
 
14,462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnt-XDA

In case, someone like to download...

https://cyngn.com/products/oneplusone/

http://dist01.slc.cyngn.com/factory/...d-fastboot.zip

Cool. Home Page still showing 25R but I'll update my guides with the link

EDIT: Re-loaded page, there they are!
Last edited by EddyOS; 19th August 2014 at 04:05 PM.
19th August 2014, 05:10 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS

Cool. Home Page still showing 25R but I'll update my guides with the link

EDIT: Re-loaded page, there they are!

browser cache , probably

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes