Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

IRC channel for Oneplus One developers

Tip us?

KINGbabasula
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,965

DONATE TO ME
Default IRC channel for Oneplus One developers

We made an IRC channel on freenode.net for Oneplus One developers, but obviously anyone who has a question regarding development (not help for installing roms, kernels, etc) can join. The channel is #oneplusonedevs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KINGbabasula For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The Jack of Clubs
Old
Thanks Meter 468
theres already a channel on freenode thats been there since like february. its ##oneplusone. it has actual cyanogenmod people in there already.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Jack of Clubs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KINGbabasula
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,965

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jack of Clubs View Post
theres already a channel on freenode thats been there since like february. its ##oneplusone. it has actual cyanogenmod people in there already.
I've been in there and there is always a lot of spam. We had talks easily in #oneplusonedevs

The Jack of Clubs
Old
Thanks Meter 468
its not full of spam. it gets a lot of chat, and not always about the oneplus, but you cant always just talk about only that. if you start talking about it in there, you kind of have permission to take over the topic.