Oppo OnePlus One Delivery Time

Search This thread

ksenhuck

Oct 25, 2012
Hey guys,

Same here, my status changed this morning for processing, I really hope to get the email soon... I ordered mine on Sunday 28th, so I am hopping for a delivery before Friday. I am in Canada, Ontario.

Hey I am in Ontario too ! Toronto to be more precisely... I got mine yesterday and I hope to get it very soon... Please , if you can, when yours arrive, can you tell how many days took until you receive the OPO ? Thanks man

minicoop7

Jul 20, 2007
Los Angeles
Phone was delivered today when I got home from work. Ordered Friday 9/26. So 4 business days from time I ordered.

Setting up and charging now. Battery was at 48% out of the box.

Pretty sleek and fast. Not used to speakers yet coming from HTC One boom speakers.

Worth the wait.

Sent from my HTC One

Cryofreezepie

Oct 1, 2014
Did your shipping status ever change? I ordered 28th and it just says shipment pending.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Free mobile app

Cryofreezepie

Oct 1, 2014
Ya mine was at 11:30 at night east time on the 28th haha I just can't wait for it :3

ryanbmw51

Jun 9, 2011
Winter Park, FL
I also coming from m8. Its def weird not having sound in the front and the audio def isn't as good but its still really good if that makes sense. The m8 is pretty ridiculous in that regard. Id say that OnePlus is still better than any phone besides the m8 in terms of sound. I still have my m8 so I can always go back to it.

bruce7373

Apr 28, 2012
Los Angeles
I also coming from m8. Its def weird not having sound in the front and the audio def isn't as good but its still really good if that makes sense. The m8 is pretty ridiculous in that regard. Id say that OnePlus is still better than any phone besides the m8 in terms of sound. I still have my m8 so I can always go back to it.

Yeah, not only the speakers, but the sound through the earbuds is awesome. It'll be interesting to compare, I don't plan on selling the M8 right away (if at all). I had the Find 7a briefly and thought the sound was really good.

neotoky

Aug 2, 2010
Ordered on the 29th and just got the processing status today. I will probably get the phone Monday which sucks:(

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Free mobile app

cym91

Oct 1, 2014
Hey I am in Ontario too ! Toronto to be more precisely... I got mine yesterday and I hope to get it very soon... Please , if you can, when yours arrive, can you tell how many days took until you receive the OPO ? Thanks man

I just got it today ;) It took 4 business day to come (I ordered on sunday 28th, received Thursday 2th)
It is very awesome, the OPO is absolutely gorgeous... It's worth the wait mate!

droidsrus

Nov 18, 2009
bridgeport, ct
Ordered mines 9/30
10/1 pending
10/2 processed & shipped.
I'm hoping it gets here in CT on Saturday.
I can't wait to get it already. lol

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app

bruce7373

Apr 28, 2012
Los Angeles
Ordered mines 9/30
10/1 pending
10/2 processed & shipped.
I'm hoping it gets here in CT on Saturday.
I can't wait to get it already. lol

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app
The same for me. On a side note, does anyone know if the PO forwards packages? I'm out of state visiting family and am having first class mail forwarded, but don't know if that includes something like this.

Cryofreezepie

Oct 1, 2014
Same here, ordered on the first, paid for express. I'll be surprised if I see it before Monday.

From what I've read OnePlus do not keep their order status particularly up-to-date so who knows.

Mine changed to shipping and said Monday I hope its sooner

neotoky

Aug 2, 2010
Phone departed from USPS facility on 2:02am this morning. Expected delivery tomorrow. I highly doubt that.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I live on the East Coast. I ordered on a Monday afternoon, it shipped Tuesday from a warehouse in Rosemead, CA via USPS Priority Mail, and it arrived on Thursday. Needless to say, I was very pleased!
    Any taxes, duty, etc. on arrival? Just curious whether they dinged you or not. What carrier delivered it? Canada Post?
    I've asked for an invite on the Invite thread but am still waiting.

They've made some changes to how they send it and declare it since I had purchased my first OPO. With my first OPO DHL delivered it, and that was a nightmare to say the very least. OnePLus had declared the phone at retail price, so I ended up paying $56 Duty and Taxes, overall the cost was $480 CDN. Now OnePlus gives you the choice of courier, both DHL and USPS the cost is the same to send using either carrier and OnePlus declares is as a "$100 Used iPhone", resulting in a significantly charge for duty / taxes at a whopping $12.
    US or UK?

I ordered on the 31st and it's jusy changed to processing today, I selected express shipping

US. I am sending this from my new phone, as it was delivered around noon. Loving it so far!

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app
    I ordered mine early on a Wednesday morning and received it the following Monday. The OnePlus site is slow to update with tracking info and the shipping emails come late too. I think I got my shipping email on Saturday and the phone was already in PA. It shipped from CA too. This is my second OPO and the first one was about the same shipping time.
    Wow, I'm in NYC and ordered on Tuesday as well. It was expected to be delivered on Friday but it's still hasn't updated from leaving California.

Same here, ordered Tuesday afternoon and expected delivery date was Friday, now it's Saturday night and I'm dying to get my hands on this phone. Oh and I'm in MA, not NYC.

Sorry guys. I went on a reddit thread where it's like a hit or miss for an invite. Right before I went to bed a person posts "first pm gets it". I should've played the lotto... I felt so lucky! That was around 1am Tuesday. (Mon-Tues)
    Got it Friday morning.
    BTW, this phone rocks!