FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

[ROM][STOCK][FLASHABLE]XNPH25R CM11S zip

3,368 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,505
 
By DespairFactor, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 18th July 2014, 10:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th April 2015, 08:29 PM |#121  
danielsinnema's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Drachten
Thanks Meter: 23
 
Donate to Me
More
Will it install stock recovery as well?
 
 
5th April 2015, 09:21 PM |#122  
Heisenberg's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 10,742
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsinnema

Will it install stock recovery as well?

No.

Transmitted via Bacon
20th April 2015, 07:09 PM |#123  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
no service??
I used this guide to flash my phone, but no i got no GSM signal/radio. It says No service but luckly this helped:

forums.oneplus.net/threads/fix-stuck-at-boot-logo-boot-loop-random-reboot.160199/
Last edited by codera1; 20th April 2015 at 07:22 PM.
12th June 2015, 12:13 PM |#124  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Can I flash this rom without a problem if I am currently on cm12.1?
12th June 2015, 12:37 PM |#125  
Heisenberg's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 10,742
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HongKongDisneyland

Can I flash this rom without a problem if I am currently on cm12.1?

You'd need to flash KitKat firmware and modem first. Are you aware of how old this build is though? This is the second build of CM11S that came on this phone, like a year ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2015, 12:48 PM |#126  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg

You'd need to flash KitKat firmware and modem first. Are you aware of how old this build is though? This is the second build of CM11S that came on this phone, like a year ago.

Hm ok, I am a little desperate at the moment ^^ because my auto-rotate doesnt function on exodus or cm12.1 and I cant find a fix for this anywhere so I thought I could check if it works on cm11s, or maybe you know a fix to my issue?
12th June 2015, 12:52 PM |#127  
Heisenberg's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 10,742
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HongKongDisneyland

Hm ok, I am a little desperate at the moment ^^ because my auto-rotate doesnt function on exodus or cm12.1 and I cant find a fix for this anywhere so I thought I could check if it works on cm11s, or maybe you know a fix to my issue?

Go ahead and ask that question in this thread and I'll be happy to answer, we're a bit off topic for this thread now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11s, opo, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes