OP Harmos123

19th August 2014, 03:12 AM   |  #11  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 22

221 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3L13V3

I'm experiencing the same issue, already sent email and submitted RMA . Got one response only to advise I factory reset which I have done. If this goes sour, how long is eBay's or PayPal's fraud protection as I might have to go that route as well...

Don't wait, contest the charges because of a defective product right now with Paypal, problem solved , ok almost solved you are still stuck with a broken phone but at least you will get your money back.

If i remember correctly it's 45 days for Paypal.
19th August 2014, 03:49 AM   |  #12  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 60

672 posts
More
Yeah that pretty much sucks. I guess that is what happens when the company and customer service are from China. I sure hope my phone has no issues really makes me think twice about the phone. Probably would not buy another unless they get this all sorted out.
19th August 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 99

544 posts
My phone had the same issues. Ghost touches really bad and sometimes the touch screen would just stop responding altogether. The only way to fix it was to hold the power button and reboot the phone.

Today CM merged the firmware update from synaptic and Franco merged it into his newest kernel. I flashed it about 4 hours ago and no longer have any of the issues. I was even out in the sun earlier and that's when I had a lot worse problems when the phone was warm. I honestly think your problem is just the touchscreen firmware just like mine. I'd give Franco's kernel a try and see if it fixes your problem.
20th August 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
So just tell them you contact paypal. Im getting my replacement now.
20th August 2014, 09:15 PM   |  #15  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 46

599 posts
More
Support Tickets
I don't know how you even got them to respond. I've put in three different Support ticket (starting on 8/31) and followed them up with at least 5 different emails, messaged almost all the mod's on the forums and have yet to receive ANY kind of response!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to dahlem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #16  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 85

607 posts
More
Wow. I was thinking they were going to have really bad customer support, but now I'm amazed at how patient they were with you.

How is it that so many people are able to replicate the ghost swipes easily and put it up on youtube but you can't be bothered to?

Not to mention the fact that you haven't been bothered enough to check that there is a fix coming and waiting till then to check before saying it's a hardware bug.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mynameisjon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread