Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 39,783 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AudioMix Wakelock on CM11S

Tip us?

beren
Old
Thanks Meter 45
same problem here....

lietuvis1
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Uncheck touch sounds and screen lock sound in settings. It for me fixed the problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to lietuvis1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

benthe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by lietuvis1 View Post
Uncheck touch sounds and screen lock sound in settings. It for me fixed the problem.
I just tried it for about a day and a half, but it didn't fix it. Still getting about 30-50 minutes of wakelocks from AudioMix per charge.

blak24
Old
(Last edited by blak24; 11th August 2014 at 07:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
I'm also facing this issue. Do you guys use PowerAMP to listen to music? I don't know why I think at PowerAMP, but I've had this issue also with my old Nexus 5 (now I'm on a OnePlus ONE), and NEVER found a solution. I really don't know what to do. That's even more strange thinking that some days ago I did not noticed this problem, now apparently random it started draining battery..

Ok just tried with some basic tests:
tried disabling sound at pressure on screen and lockscreen sound, checking with BBB it seems it's stopped now. Also it seems to stop using vibration instead sounds. Every time the phone emits a sound (coming from a pressure on the screen, such as the BBB refresh button, or any other sound) this wakelock happens for about 3-4 seconds, then, keeping refreshing BBB statistics it seems to stop. With vibration mode and without sound at pressure on screen this wakelock seems to be ok. But if I turn on the sound checking every checkbox in Audio settings, every time I refresh with BBB the phone emits a sound, and in fact this wakelock never ends and keeps going.

Now what I'm asking is why this happens randomly to someone and why some others don't face this problem. Also because for me started 2-3 days ago, but I always checked every checkbox in Audio Settings.

Quinnaay
Old
Thanks Meter 16
having this problem too, its waking my device a hell of a lot.

benthe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by blak24 View Post
I'm also facing this issue. Do you guys use PowerAMP to listen to music? I don't know why I think at PowerAMP, but I've had this issue also with my old Nexus 5 (now I'm on a OnePlus ONE), and NEVER found a solution. I really don't know what to do. That's even more strange thinking that some days ago I did not noticed this problem, now apparently random it started draining battery..

Ok just tried with some basic tests:
tried disabling sound at pressure on screen and lockscreen sound, checking with BBB it seems it's stopped now. Also it seems to stop using vibration instead sounds. Every time the phone emits a sound (coming from a pressure on the screen, such as the BBB refresh button, or any other sound) this wakelock happens for about 3-4 seconds, then, keeping refreshing BBB statistics it seems to stop. With vibration mode and without sound at pressure on screen this wakelock seems to be ok. But if I turn on the sound checking every checkbox in Audio settings, every time I refresh with BBB the phone emits a sound, and in fact this wakelock never ends and keeps going.

Now what I'm asking is why this happens randomly to someone and why some others don't face this problem. Also because for me started 2-3 days ago, but I always checked every checkbox in Audio Settings.
I use PowerAMP as well, but AudioMix is keeping my device awake even on days where I don't use PowerAMP at all. However, it might have a service running in the background, so it may still be it.

I'll have to try and freeze it and give another player a try to see if this stops.

gekkehenkie11
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lietuvis1 View Post
Thanks !! This fixed it for me too !