Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] bcmon support for the oneplus one?

OP rndmboyz3

18th August 2014, 06:10 AM   |  #11  
OP Member
Flag Tampa, Florida
Thanks Meter: 23

83 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rndmboyz3

ok guys i've been looking around and apparently the only way to get monitor mode working for this device is to use a usb otg cable connected to an external wifi card that actually supports monitor mode the full details are here: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/k...x.58134/page-2 ugh i dont want to do all that just for some basic pentesting functionality hopefully someone can get monitor mode working natively on the oneplus one's stock wifi chipset. at least we got multirom for the oneplus one

maybe we can discuss all other methods of pentesting on our oneplus one's? I personally use the dsploit nightlies quite often, so what are your penetration testing/hacking solutions for this phone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread