FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Best apn for att?

13th July 2014, 02:14 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
What is it? I am using att phone now. Thank you
 
 
13th July 2014, 02:29 AM |#2  
overlord727's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbia, MD
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timisone

What is it? I am using att phone now. Thank you

Using this one and it gets LTE! MMS also works. I did a BYOP plan at the store the past week since it stacks with my company's discount. I used my girlfriends Nexus 5 IMEI and got it working right away on LTE!

Name: ATT Phone
APN: phone
MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS port: 80
MCC: 310
MNC: 410
APN type: default,supl,mms,hipri
The Following User Says Thank You to overlord727 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th July 2014, 02:33 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord727

Using this one and it gets LTE! MMS also works. I did a BYOP plan at the store the past week since it stacks with my company's discount. I used my girlfriends Nexus 5 IMEI and got it working right away on LTE!

Name: ATT Phone
APN: phone
MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS port: 80
MCC: 310
MNC: 410
APN type: default,supl,mms,hipri

I will give this a shot thank you
13th July 2014, 02:34 AM |#4  
overlord727's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbia, MD
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
You're welcome! Let me know if it works!
13th July 2014, 02:55 PM |#5  
treChoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 135
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord727

Using this one and it gets LTE! MMS also works. I did a BYOP plan at the store the past week since it stacks with my company's discount. I used my girlfriends Nexus 5 IMEI and got it working right away on LTE!

Name: ATT Phone
APN: phone
MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS port: 80
MCC: 310
MNC: 410
APN type: default,supl,mms,hipri

^^Second this^^

I use this APN to get LTE and everything else working on AT&T.
13th July 2014, 03:37 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord727

You're welcome! Let me know if it works!

So far so good, but I will found out more tomorrow when I am on the train. That is where I have the issues.
14th July 2014, 02:46 PM |#7  
bolm86's Avatar
Member
Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 16
 
Donate to Me
More
This didn't work for me. I still have no LTE. I might have to try giving a different imei to see if that works.
14th July 2014, 04:50 PM |#8  
Birdsfan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Doylestown, PA
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolm86

This didn't work for me. I still have no LTE. I might have to try giving a different imei to see if that works.

Did you get from OP or from a reseller?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in ONE Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank