FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

Call recording on the OnePlus

Thanks Meter: 4

By savahu, Junior Member on 18th July 2014, 02:55 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th September 2014, 01:00 AM |#11  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 140

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilgit

May be, after all, call recording is possible?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...rding-t2865304

Anyone tried this???

I'm on LiquidSmooth and call recording is possible natively just by small build prop edit. I'm assuming it works on other roms as well but didn't try yet!

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

21st October 2014, 08:39 AM |#12  
Info 2
I think this could be possible if someone will be able to port the needed files from the latest CM11 Nightly over to CM11S - not sure if its only the telephone part or if there are also framework changes needed
21st October 2014, 01:21 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksekhar

I'm on LiquidSmooth and call recording is possible natively just by small build prop edit. I'm assuming it works on other roms as well but didn't try yet!

Yes it works with that edit with cm nightly, with the app mentined in OP. Dont know about 11s.
11th December 2014, 01:30 PM |#14  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 80

Donate to Me
More
This works flawless on my one plus one.. only thing is that it records the call during the ring as well.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...DMWRyATnhYC4DQ
6th January 2015, 12:59 PM |#15  
Flag Rajkot,Gujarat,INDIA
Thanks Meter: 63

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksekhar

I'm on stock rom 11s rooted user what should I do for call recorder
6th January 2015, 08:45 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galeej

This works flawless on my one plus one.. only thing is that it records the call during the ring as well.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...DMWRyATnhYC4DQ

I'm testing both automatic call recorder and call recorder by skvalex (not at the same time!) and both have the same problem: my voice is low but clear, the remote voice is very loud and distorted. Are you expiriencing a similar issue ? Have you applied some workaround ?
7th January 2015, 01:21 AM |#17  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 147

More
looking for a good call recorder as well, play store is full of apps

I'm using cm12
20th February 2015, 09:57 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjletho67

I'm testing both automatic call recorder and call recorder by skvalex (not at the same time!) and both have the same problem: my voice is low but clear, the remote voice is very loud and distorted. Are you expiriencing a similar issue ? Have you applied some workaround ?

Same issue with me on the latest build of CM 11s (Official) on my OPO. Have you found a solution to this???
23rd February 2015, 01:11 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankydu

Same issue with me on the latest build of CM 11s (Official) on my OPO. Have you found a solution to this???

Not yet. I discovered that if i use an wired earphone or bluetooth the recording quality is almost perfect. When i call normally using only the phone the problem is always there.
The Following User Says Thank You to jjletho67 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread