Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Cm-11.0-xnph30o

OP sam911x

19th August 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 17

98 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam911x

You can find them out in the same page people talking about it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...ph30o-t2845100

After first OTA, the day after they put a second one.
But they are both included in this rom.
And I'm waiting another OTA becouse this rom is really crappy! And they know there's too many bug but didn't put any fix.

I've read all the post, but I probably miss the part where someone talks about other ota update.
Last edited by Castore; 19th August 2014 at 11:17 AM.
19th August 2014, 12:12 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

123 posts
If its true that this 1.1 rom included every incremental update then why am i getting heavy battery drain problem, i am so getting confused
19th August 2014, 12:13 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 68

378 posts
More
Quote:

If its true that this 1.1 rom included every incremental update then why am i getting heavy battery drain problem, i am so getting confused

It does not have the yet unreleased battery drain fixes.
19th August 2014, 01:28 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 17

98 posts
Quote:

The battery drain is solved but the fix will be included in the next OTA (end of this month I hope).
19th August 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #15  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 5,409

13,300 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castore

The battery drain is solved but the fix will be included in the next OTA (end of this month I hope).

It's coming this month. They confirmed that there will be a second ota this month.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
19th August 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #16  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 4

18 posts
can someone please post a mirror or a bittorrent link? it's impossible to download the file from germany. 14 kb/s. ETA over 10 hours. just spend half of that time downloading it... browser says download complete. but the file is corrupt. so download failed and I spend almost 5 hours downloading that corrupt "crap". yesterday I spent almost the same time downloading 25R and it also failed to download. normally I download everything at 5 MB/s but these 14 kb/s make me crazy. if there is a mirror (I couldn't find any) please post it here

upd: got a mirror from russians. download took 5 mins compared to 10 hours from official factory image link...btw second try... stopped at 190 - downloaded... file corrupt as expected.. because it should be ~500 mb.
Last edited by linux-void; 19th August 2014 at 06:30 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread