Ask a question

No registration required

Customize lockscreen info

OP duratto

5th September 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

36 posts
Hello guys, I was wondering if it is possible to change the info that is shown on the lockscreen (see screenshot attached). I know you can change the way the screen locks but I would like to keep it the way it is and change what's displayed on it. At the moment as you can see you have time, date, battery charge and temperature: can this info be replace by something else, is there anywhere in the settings where I can decide what I want to be displayed there?
thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lockScreen.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (15.2 KB, 50 views)
5th September 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,497

15,443 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by duratto

Hello guys, I was wondering if it is possible to change the info that is shown on the lockscreen (see screenshot attached). I know you can change the way the screen locks but I would like to keep it the way it is and change what's displayed on it. At the moment as you can see you have time, date, battery charge and temperature: can this info be replace by something else, is there anywhere in the settings where I can decide what I want to be displayed there?
thanks

There's no way to change what's displayed there at the moment, but an Xposed module will probably pop up at some point.

Transmitted via Bacon
5th September 2014, 10:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

36 posts
OH shame, well, thanks for letting me know
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

There's no way to change what's displayed there at the moment, but an Xposed module will probably pop up at some point.

Transmitted via Bacon

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread